Part 4

"Bakugou. . . ?"

He looked taken aback after having been caught but quickly recovered and pulled me into the room.

"Dont say a damn thing Ears" He looked at me intensely with his usual scowling expression.

"W-what are you doing here?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiro's P.O.V.

"What's it look like I'm doing?"

He sat back down on my bed and brought the bass back to its place with a look of  'I dont give a fuck about getting caught'.

"You're obviously invading my privacy!" I retorted.

"And?" He snapped his head at me and gave a glare.

"What are you doing in MY room without MY consent?" 

I made sure to emphasize the word 'MY' to make it clearer. He tched and and laid down closing his eyes.

"There's no point, isn't there?" I gave a look of defeat.

"Damn right" He smirked.

It surprised me of how calm Bakugou is while talking to me, I slowly walked over to my bed and sat down. He didn't seem to care so I'll mind my own. I grabbed my bass and strum it lightly to hear that it sounded different from what I'm used to, I then started to tune it and after a while of that

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"You first" I smirked.

"Answer me or I'm going to ki-"

"You're going to kill me blahblahblah- fine"

I told him about the dare I was ever so forced to do and eventually we moved on to talking about music and knowing more about each other, as cliche as that sounds. Turns out, Bakugou is not that bad of a guy if you get to know him well. This lasted for an hour and I remembered something.

"SHIT, I forgot I was supposed to come back. Mina is going to be so suspicious of me!" I panicked shooting up from the bed.

"Sucks to be you then"  He gave me a tired smug smile.

"You're very helpful, y'know that?" I gave him a look.

"I know, and you should be honored" 

"Then it was an honor to be in your presence" I sassed him as I gave him sloppy bow as he rolled his eyes.

I walked to my door and opened it, stepped outside and gave him a two-finger salute and closed the door.

Bakugou's P.O.V.

After I saw her close the door, my hand went up and clutched the cloth covering my chest as I felt my heartbeat go to its normal pace. I laid back down and sighed.

'Why now? This is so fucking stupid'

I moved and laid at my side

'Why her?'

As I kept on thinking, I see myself eventually drifting to sleep as the the last words I thought about passed.

'Fuck it'

Photo collage by me🎶❤Art belongs to the rightful owner💥❤

Art belongs to the rightful owner💥❤