Part 11

"T-Thanks. . ." Was the only thing I could say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jirou's P.O.V.

We stayed silent for a bit.

"Sorry about that, shit just has to go wrong all the time." Katsuki said sounding frustrated.

'Sorry . . .?'

"It's fine, you defended me. It reminded me back when we fought class B, though I would've thought of a less painful approach." I joked.

"Well, what was I supposed to do, carry you?" He grinned.

"That sounds way better than kicking me." I grinned back.

"Yeah? Do you want me to carry you the next time I get to save your ass?" He gripped my hand softer.

I just noticed we were holding hands. I guess I really am getting used to this.

"I'd like that, but you never know, maybe I get to save you next time"

"As if."

Third Person P.O.V.

The duo went on with their day, going to the mall to eat and play in the arcade. All in all, they were having a great time.

But in the other side of the city, two certain classmates of theirs, we're wondering in the bad. Lead by the seemingly happy blonde and followed by a nervous raven.

Momo's P.O.V.

We we're surrounded by empty and chipping paint covered buildings. They were some occasional mysterious figures but I never caught sight of what they look like.

I eyed Denki-kun's back, no hint of nervousness or fear like how he usually acts when it comes to these types of places.

In fact, he walked with a straight back and confident strides. Nothing compared to me, eyes shooting up at anything that made a sound.

After another few minutes of walking in uncomfortable silence, we turned right into an alleyway, a door appearing at the other end of it.

"U-uhm, may I ask, what are we doing here?" I asked nervously.

"Maybe save the questions for later Yaomomo, I'll explain once you meet them." He eerily smiled.

All I could do was nod. When we reached the door he immediately knocked, the rectangular peeking hole slid open and the eyes looking through it laid on Denki.

The peeking hole closed and the door unlocked. A familiar, tall, similar-haired guy was shown. My eyes grew wide and so did his.

"Denki, why's Dabi here?!"

"What's this chick doing here, Pikachu? Your new sex slave or something?"

"WH-"

"No no no! Ofcourse not, she's an ally! Right Yaomomo?" He asked. Placing a hand on my shoulder, gripping it tightly it hurt.

I was about to deny the question but I felt warning shocks coming from his hand. I had no other choice.

"Y-Yeah." I stuttered out.

"See? Now, can you maybe move your ass out of the way? Its blocking the door." He glared.

"That's kinda gay." A new voice appeared. A high-pitched voice.

"I know you! You're Denki-kun's classmate! That means you're also Ochako's friend, ooh! This is getting better by the second! I'm Toga Himiko, but you prolly knew that already." She said with a bit more higher voice.

She held her hand out, assuming that she wants me to shake it. I crossed my hands, refusing.

"Well, that's rude. But I guess you should never have your guard down." She pouted.

Denki pulled me by my arm and pulled me inside, pushing in between Dabi and Toga.

Inside, you could  see a bar, a lounge with a TV, and two other very familiar figures. Probably because we fought them one too many times.

"Heyyyy Shiga! It's your favorite spy! Look who I brought in."

The man seated on a stool turned around and the mist cleaning a glass looked up. They looked surprised when they saw me, well probably.

"What's this?" Shigaraki curiously asked.

"Oh nothing, just another 'handy' asset you need. She's really smart and strong, so she's actually pretty useful unlike the bofoons Dabi keeps bringing in." Denki bragged.

"First of all, not bad. Second of all, the 'bofoons' I bring in are for the nomus. They could've been strong if they knew how to use their quirks right."

"Enough. How do we know if we could trust her?" Shigaraki butted in.

"Oh, don't worry about it boss! I'll keep a close eye on her, besides," Denki turned to me. "Don't you want to get rid of Bakugou, have Kyoka all for yourself?"

"The Bakugou kid? You mean the one we were after before, right?" Toga joined in.

"Yep! If me and Momo work together, we get what we both want! Its a win-win!" Denki replied.

"But how're you sure I'll keep my mouth shut?" I blurted the question out.

They all turned to me and Denki's eyes turned dark. He walked up to me stopping right in front of my face.

"Where was the spirit from earlier? Didn't you want Bakugou out of Kyoka's life? Well this is your chance! I remembered earlier today, how eager you were." He paused to turn around. "Y'know, I understand why you would want to do that, I know how it feels to fall deep for someone. I'm in the same situation right now! But ofcourse, if you want to throw away your chance, throw away the chance to have everything you want, its your choi-"

"I'll do it!" I cut him off.

"There it is! Glad we're on the same page Yaomomo. Welcome to the team!"

There's no going back.

~~~~~~~
A/N

That's it for today. I feel like updating again tomorrow though. Make the most of it I guess.

See ya in the next update!