Part 8

"Who the fuck is it?" A familiar voice from the other side, I deadpanned.

"It's your dog. Bork bork bitch, its me dipshit."

"Door's open"

I opened the door carefully, the lights were off in the room. The light from the hallway illuminating the inside, I saw Bakugou lying on his bed with his arms beneath his head.

I stepped in went towards him, upon closer look, his eyes were red and puffy like he just cried.

"Katsuki?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou's P.O.V.

"Katsuki?"

. . . . What?

My heart gave a flutter when I heard her call my name, as cliché as that sounds. One of my hands pat the space beside me gesturing her to sit on it. After a few seconds, I felt the bed move. The hand that was on the spot before moved to grab her hand and held it tight, but not tight enough that it could hurt her.

"What's wrong?"

Her voice. So melodic, almost sounds like the way she sings.

The words I mustered up the courage to tell her suddenly vanished. I took a deep breath.

"Hey. . . It's alright, take your time" I can tell she's smiling softly.

I sat up carefully, her shifting to make space. We stared at each other, glad that she's patient.

"I'm confused. . ." I started. "It may be because I normally don't feel anything like this."

"What do you mean?" She spoke, confusion laced on to her voice.

"It's just. . ."

"You don't have to force yourse-"

"No. I want to tell you, I-I just want this over with" Shit.

"Did you just stutter?" She smirked.

"Seriously?" I deadpanned.

"Okay, okay. Not the time."

"I-I'm lost. I don't understand why, why now, and why. . .you."

"I don-"

"What I mean to say is, why do I like you?" She goes silent.

Jirou's POV

Like me?

"You like me? Why?"

"That's the thing! I don't get it, I just feel calm when you're around. I feel like I could control myself better when you're with me. It doesn't make sense." He let out breath of relief.

Woah. Is that why? I was the reason he's acting like this? I spoke.

"I don't know what to feel about this. Ever since you started acting like this, e-ever since we did the things we did, I felt more and more close to you and I liked it. It felt weird at first but it felt nice and right. . ." 

We continued staring at each other, not noticing how he held my hand tighter.

"I think I like you too but I feel like we don't really know anything about each other."

3rd Person POV

The room was filled yet again with silence, both of them deep in thought.