Part 9

THEY just couldn't take no for an answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day. . .

Jirou's POV

I woke to surroundings I'm not used to, different bed, different room.

Ah, Katsuki's room. . .

It was my first time seeing his room this clear. Never really got to look around properly last night cause of the lights.

I feel another presence beside me, I knew it was him. He looks much more attractive when he's calm. Scared that I might wake him up cause I dont wanna deal with yelling so early in the morning, I stayed in my position.

"I know you're awake, Ears" I jumped as he suddenly mumbled.

"Get your hands off me then, and its Kyoka" I corrected him.

"How about no?. . ."

I let a groan, there's no point, is there?

"Actually, get up." He spoke again.

"You bi-"

"We're going somewhere" He cut off.

"Where? Are you taking me on a date? Right now?" I asked.

"Maybe. Now stop asking questions and get ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-

I panicked in my room once I locked the doors.

'What do I fucking wear?! Jesus Christ, it's been so long since I got to go out. . .'

I continued to panic, but an idea came into mind. I pulled my phone out and texted Momo saying that I need help. A few minutes later, I heard hurried footsteps making its way outside my door. Quickly after, the door was wide open and had shown an exhausted Momo on the other side.

"Are you ok?! What do you need help with Sweetie??"

"Sweetie?" I blushed as I smirked.

"I-I umm..uh-" She stutters. A deeper blush coating her face.

"Its ok, we're close friends anyway, I dont mind" I smiled.

"Oh, uh y-yeah, we're friends. . ."

"Everything alright?"

"Yes! Um, what do you need help with again?" She dodged the subject.

"Oh right, don't freak out, okay?" I took a deep breath. "I'm going out on a date with. . . with Bakugou"

Momo turned silent, her face from worry to blank. She stared at me for what feels like forever.

"Momo?" The sound of her name snapped her out of her trance.

"S-sorry, good for him" She gave me a smile. I returned it and asked. "Can you help me? I know you used to go out with Shoto-san back then so I was hoping you knew what to do"

"O-ofcourse"

Third Person POV

After a while of going through clothes,   Jirou looked at myself on the mirror.

"A-are you sure this isn't too much?"

(^ not mine ^)

"Ofcourse not! He should be lucky you even said yes to him! But you wont have to soon.." Momo encouraged, whispering the last part making sure Jirou doesn't hear.

"Thank you for being there for me, and for helping me out today. I'm so lucky to have met you" The purple-haired quirk user genuinely thanked.

"I love you Kyoka, and I'm always here for you. Now go before you're late, Bakugou isn't known for having patience." The other replied.

Jirou hugged Momo and waved goodbye as she ran out her door.

Momo's P.O.V

Once she disappeared, the smile on my face I forced to do quickly vanished.

That stupid hard-headed angry pomeranian fuck, I'll make sure this wont go on much longer.

I walked out of the room silently cursing the ash-blonde in my head, until I bumped into a familiar blonde with a lightning streak on his hair.

"I-I'm so sorry Denki, are you okay?"

"I'm fine" He smiled. He took a step closer. "But you're not, aren't you?"

"What?" Suddenly his aura changed.

"You have feelings for her, dont you?"

How did he. . .

"N-no I'm str-" I tried to deny but he cut me off.

"You dont have to lie. You're infatuated to her, you love her so much that'd you do anything to have her, right? You could kill for her, but you wont do that. So I'm here to lend you a hand!" He said.

"What do you mean by that?" I hesitantly asked.

"For a smart person you dont know how to catch on quickly. What I'm saying is that we work together! Think about it, you're the brains and I'm the strength!

You get what you want, I get what I want. Its like killing to birds with one stone sort of thing" He smiled almost innocently.

"W-what do you want?"

"To get rid of Bakugou, ofcourse. I've been putting up with his bullshit for almost 3 years. And my boss still wants him in their side. I'll make Kyoka mine."

"What was that last one? And b-boss?"

I'm so confused.

"It was nothing. It would be easier for me to explain if you follow me" That smile again.

Kaminari's P.O.V

So easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bro I'm terrible at being a good author lmaoo.

Wait lemme test something.

Heatwaves?
(That's so fucking obvious)