Part 13

Bet

Received 6:03PM✓

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaminari's P.O.V.

"That wasn't so hard, right?" I smiled.

We walked out of the LOV's hideout just a few minutes ago after discussing and making sure of everything. Momo held a look of nervousness and a tiny bit of regret.

'The only thing you'll regret is thinking of even having a chance with Kyoka'

"What was that?" She looked at me with a questioning curious, still nervous look.

"Oh, u-uh nothing, eheh." I sweatdropped.

Realizing I said that out loud, I quickly tried to change the subject to avoid any suspicion.

"How bout this, we should go eat for a bit! To show you I'm not as bad as you think I am! I'm still the same old Denki Kaminari, y'know?" I suggested.

"U-um I'm not su-"

"Oh, come on! We're technically business partners! We should get along if we want to make this work." I cut her off.

"I-I guess, a-alright." She gave me an unsure smile.

'Tsk, too easy.'

"Hm?"

"O-oh, nothing! I know a place we could go. They have the best ramen I've ever tasted!" I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me gently.

Shigaraki's P.O.V.

"Are you really sure about this, Tomura?" Kurogiri questioned.

"She's our best bet, that knock-off pikachu has a point. If we really want to make this plan work, we would need her help." I replied. "Can't believe I said that."

"But we were fine by ourselves! We dont need that hero wannabe's help." Twice exclaimed.

"We're just using her. And have you heard what Denki said? He said she wanted a girl named K-Koyka?" Dabi tried to pronounce.

"OH! Kyoka Jiro, you mean Earphone Jack?! I know her, I still remember her show back when they were still 1st years. I wanted to meet her, but it was too crowded." Himi said swinging her legs from where she's sitting.

"Love, huh? That's pathetic."

"All we really need is that Bakugou kid, try to get him on our side." I reminded.

"How do you think we could do that, Tomura? We've done this before, and it didnt end up in our favor, not even with the help of our spy." Kurogiri said placing a glass onto the cupboard.

"Simple. Denki also mentioned something between Jirou and Bakugou. So I'm assuming the reason why Creati decided to join is that she wants to take Jirou from him." I started.

"Are you saying that Earphone Jack and Ground Zero. . . are dating?" Toga asked curious. Finally connecting the dots.

"So you're saying we should kidnap BOTH of them?" Twice added.

"Bingo. Right on the money." I proudly replied.

"You're saying it like its so easy, how will we manage to do that?" Dabi retorted.

"That's where she comes in." I turned away from the table to face them.

Everyone turned silent, letting the cogs in their brain turn. In unison, their eyes lit up understanding the plan.

I smiled evily under the hand on my  face.

Kaminari's P.O.V.

"Here we are!"

We stopped in front of an eating place, the sign decorated with a giant cat ears on the top.

"A cat maid restaurant?" Momo questioned with a blush.

"Loosen up a bit, would ya? You're into girls, right? Enjoy a bit before stuff goes down." I laughed.

"I don-"

"Lets go!"

And into the restaurant we went.

Once we entered the place, we were welcomed with a mint-haired girl and was ushered inside.

"Nya!~ Welcome to Meow Meow Restaurant! Right this way." She gave us a sweet smile and led us to our table.

We sat down and picked up the menu provided. After a few minutes of skimming through every page, two maids walked up to our table. The same mint-haired girl and followed by a girl with lavender hair.

"Hi! I'm Mozuki!" The mint-haired girl
smiled. "And I'm Yusa!~" The other girl said. They bowed in unison.

"What can Mozuki get for you master?" Mozuki turned to me.

"I'll have ramen please!" I replied.

"Anything for you!~" She wrote down my order and went.

"What can I do for you, Mistress?" Yusa blushed.

I saw Momo turn bright red before stuttering her answer.

"U-um uh, I'll have the Yakitori, t-thanks." She blushed further.

"No need to thank me! Its a pleasure to be serving you." Yusa said sweetly.

I whistled once she was out of sight and focus on Momo.

"Damn."

~~~~~~~~~
Got bored and drew the extras

~~~~~~~~~Got bored and drew the extras

I didn't even bother coloring them because of my lazy ass

Ill try to get another chapter this week. No promises.

I cringed so hard writing the cat maid part jfjxjddk.
Sorry for mistakes, ill prolly rewrite once this book is finished.