Part 10

Kaminari's P.O.V

So easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jirou's P.O.V.

Oh no he's hot.

I took a deep breath and walked up to him on the elevator

"You definitely copied me" He spoke. A light blush on his face.

"What do yo- oh" I looked at the almost similar jacket hanged around both our waist.

"It's just a coincidence, nothing else, and I definitely didn't copy you" I denied. "Momo helped me choose the outfit"

"Ofcourse she did" He grabbed my hand and went inside the elevator once it opened.

"You don't have to drag all of the time you know?" I deadpanned.

"Tch"

Holding hands is nothing new when it happens everyday since that day, and honestly? I'm not complaining.

The elevator opened again and we stepped out. Only a few people were there, but unsurprisingly, most of Bakugou's friend group are there.

I wonder where Denki is?

Mina was the first one to notice and immediately let out a high-pitched squeel causing to get the attention of all the people present.

I mentally face palmed while Bakugou just made a sound of annoyance.

"Where are you two lovebirds going?" Hanta smirked.

"Oh um..-"

"Mind your own business dammit" Bakugou said frustrated.

How many times has he cut me off? I swear t-

"Ears, quick spacing out and hurry"

Seriously? Again? How does he keep doing this...

"Have fun with your date Bakubro!"

"Yeah Kyoka! Dont do too much!!"

I blushed in embarassment.

"We aren-"

"Shut it Shitty Hair"

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

"W-where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see"

We walked out of the the building and made our way out of UA. Small talks were made and surprisingly he was pretty calm.

"Y'know you're even more attractive when you're calm" I blurted out. I covered my mouth with my free hand, he smirks.

"I'm always calm" He said.

"Yeah, I'm not sure about that. . ." I replied back with a matching smirk.

His smirk immediately vanished as he gave me a side glare. He held my hand tighter as we walked all the way down to the city.

We eventually arrived and I started questioning where he was bringing me. We made it to a restaurant after a short while, I looked around and my eyes landed on the menu.

Most of their meals were spicy food, no surprise there, but I was glad they were some that I can take.

"Order whatever. I already have one in mind for myself" He said as we lined up.

"Can I have the Omurice? It looks really good" I looked at him and just shrugged at me.

We made it infront of the line and a girl with maroon hair and red eyes showed up. Her eyes grew when it landed on Bakugou.

"Katsuki! Welcome back handsome, the usual?" She winked.

"Yeah. Also add an omurice for her" Bakugou gestured to me. I awkwardly smiled and waved.

The maroonette forced a smile.

"Oh? Who's she?" She gave me a stare.

"I'm his date" I spoke up before Bakugou can say anything.

I regretted saying it when the girl gave me a small quick glare.

"Ehehe. Nice to meet you then. You guys can take a seat, you're order will be there shortly" She faked. (But ofcourse she doesn't notice)

I laughed awkwardly as she walked away with heavy steps.

"What's up with her?" I asked.

"Wasn't it obvious? She has it bad for me" He answered, pride evident. "What? Jealous?"

"Pft, no" I looked away.

Just as I did, the maroonette had already approached the table, smirk on her face.

"Yeah right, 'course she is! I mean, lets be honest, she has nothing against me." She boasted. I sunk down in my seat, trying not to let the words affect me much.

Fortunately for me though,

"How about you walk away, do your job right, and mind your damn self? If you think I would ever settle for you, you're wrong. I only settle for the best, not some stuck-up narcissistic bitches like you." Ba- Katsuki glared, and to be honest that was ho-

"Oh, come on Katsuki, are you really going to stay with this no tit havi-"

"I dont want to hear my name or any other word come out of you ever again. Kyoka, lets go."

"But-" Before she could say another word, Ba- Katsuki immediately shut her up with tiny explosions he usually use to scare off people.

We walked out of the restaurant in a hurry. The words that girl said was really starting to sit in, it was starting to hurt. But the words Katsuki fought with, saying that I was strong and complimenting me indirectly, kept me from breaking down right then and there.

"T-Thanks. . ." Was the only thing I could say.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Another update in a bit. I finally finished school work so I can update constantly :))

Sorry for the bad update schedule.

I need to finish writing the next chapter now lmao. See ya!