Part 14

"Damn"

~~~~~~~~~~~

*Still* Kaminari's P.O.V.

"You were right, Denki. Their food does taste good" Momo commented.

"Told you so! See? Nothing to worry about." I smiled, swallowing the noodles in my mouth. "Just as long as you play nice, we aren't gonna have any problems."

She audibly gulped at that. The rest of lunch was filled with silence and tension, but I really don't care. I just want this over as quickly as possible.

By the time we finished, the girl named Yusa came to hand us the receipt.

"I'll pay for it!" I said.

"N-No its okay. I could p-"

"Nope"

"E-Ehem" The maid interrupted, smiling awkwardly.

Before Momo could pul out her wallet, I quickly gave my card and ushered the lavender colored-hair girl away.

"You didn't have to do that. . ." Momo looked down embarrassed.

"What? I insist! Besides, I invited you in the first place. It wouldn't be me if I weren't such a lady's man" I grinned.

She gave a nervous chuckle in return. The lavender cat maid returned and gave my card back, as well as handing Momo a small piece of paper. Momo blushed and turned to look at the girl but was met with her already speedwalking back to the kitchen.

"You didn't even have to try, teach me your ways!" I fake cry while putting a hand on my forehead. Momo only blushed more. By the time I'm done with you, there's going to be another shade of red painting your fac-

*Ping!*

"Huh?"

I pulled out my phone to see who the message was from.

Its from Kyoka

Kyoka. . .

Kyoka

KYOKA

KYOKA

KYOK--

"Whose it from?" Momo asked.

"OH-- uh, ehem. Its from Kyoka" As soon as she heard her name, her eyes immediately brightened.

.

.

.

I'll make sure that won't happen soon enough.

"-hat'd she say?" Momo's voice snapped me outagain.

"G-Give me a minute"

Airpods💜

Hey, where are you right now? Are you with Yaomomo?

Received 5:36 PM✓
seen

PikaPika Chu~💛

Typing • • •

Heading back! And yeah she's with me, managed to score lunch with her👀🍵

Sent 6:01PM ✓
seen

Airpods💜

Look at youu😂

Received 6:01PM✓
seen 

You lucky lucky man😤

Received 6:02PM✓
seen

PikaPika Chu~💛

Typing • • •

Not luck. Skills.😏😌

Sent 6:02PM✓
seen

Airpods💜

Yeah2x, whatever.

Received 6:02PM✓
seen

Get your asses back here before it gets really dark, you still have to beat me in Mario Kart.

Received 6:03PM✓
seen

PikaPika Chu~💛

Typing • • •

BET

Sent 6:03PM✓

"She says we have to go back, it's getting dark."

"Ah, alright"

Jirou's P.O.V.

After I beated everyone that dared challenge me, I chilled back on the couch still waiting for Denki and Yaomomo to arrive.

Its been half an hour since I've la-

"WE'RE BACK!" A very familiar voice announced.

'Speaking of which. .'

"Where have you guys been?" Ochako asked.

"Just managed to score myself a date with her one and only." Denki smirked.

"It wasn't- I mean... yeah." Momo stuttered.

"What?! If Denki can, I'm sure can t-"

*Wack!*

"Don't even think about it, grape"

When their questioning was over, both of them headed towards me.

"Welcome back, lovebirds." I teased

"I-Its not li- yes, uh, date!" Momo awkwardly said.

"ANYWAYS! What about that rematch, Kyo?" Denki butted in.

"Oh, you're on!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Long day, huh?

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODYY! WO WLFBK

ANYWAYS, ik a lot of you are probably mad at me for not updating IN A LONG LONG time, but hey. Im back now.

When i was rereading the book, i cringed at some parts and accidentally made a day like 2-3 chapters long. Sorry. Ill be better tho.