Part 16

I wiped my tears and washed my face to try and get rid of any trace of crying. As for my fists, I'm sure Recovery Girl could take care of it.

With that, i walked out of the bathroom and to the infirmary, a sinister smile present.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jirou's P.O.V.

All our eyes followed the blonde as he rushed out of the cafeteria. When he was out of sight, everyone looked at each confused, besides Katsuki. He looked . . . conflicte—

"He looked fine earlier this morning. . . ?" Hanta said, (sounding more of a question), saying what was on everyone's mind.

"Maybe a migraine?" Mina voiced, worried.

A bell suddenly rung signalling lunch was over, making us all jump. We looked at each other before finally getting up to fix our things.

We walked in silence to the classroom and eventually separating to our seats, except me and Bakugou. Once settled, I noticed the other chair beside him was empty. I got his attention and gestured to wear Denki sat.

He stared at it, I was about to ask whats wrong but the teacher came in, ready for class. I had no choice but to stay quiet and listen.

Yaoyorozu's P.O.V.

As soon as the bell rung that signalled the end of school, I hurriedly fixed my things and got up heading straight for the door.

"Yaomomo! Where are you going? We're supposed to go to the movies!" Toru shouted after me.

"S-Sorry girls! I'll have to catch up with you guys next time, i have to meet up with De— MY DAD, YES, uh my dad! For a family business meeting!" I waved at the girls awkwardly, rushing out of the door.

"O-Oh, um, stay safe!" Toru called out.

"I will!"

'I hope. . .' I nervously thought.

I sped through all the students walking, making sure to try and avoid bumping the least amount of people I could, but the amount of 'sorry's coming out of my mouth says otherwise.

I eventually made it out of the building and now speed walking towards the gates.
Once I did, I stopped to catch my breath for a few seconds. Deciding to just wait for a cab, I stand on the edge of the sidewalk.

Spotting one, I signaled it over to me.

'do i really want to do this . . . ?'

My mind flashed to all the times he took her away from me.

We were so perfect just the two of us, but he HAD to interfere. The thoughts of turning back vanished as rage took its place.

I got in the back of the cab and drove off as I told the driver where we're heading. Fidgeting with my fingers, I looked out the window watching the trees move past us, the feeling of being nervous never dying down as I do so.

After a while, the driver spoke up, saying that we've arrived. Still nervous, I got out of the car, immediately spotting a familiar blonde waiting on one of the benches.

He seemed to have seen me too. Standing as soon as I got off the car fully. (Not before paying ofcourse).

"What took you so long?!" Kaminari whisper-yelled.

"I tried to get here as fast as I cou—" I tried to reason but was cut off.

"You couldn't have just skipped school for a day?!" He glared.