Chapter 50- Season 2

"No!" a scream left Berenice's lips as she sees all the swords impaled on her mate's chest.

No, this cannot be happening.

My mate cannot die.

Her thoughts going haywire as she runs towards him. She straddles his head on her lap and shakes it frantically.

"Open your eyes!" she screams. She pulls out every single sword that pierced her mate's body.

"You cannot do this to me. I said open your eyes!" she screams again.

Ethan looked at his sister with tears in his eyes. Jonathan was shifted to the emergency room as he was severely injured and now his sister is about to or already has lost her mate.

Nayanthara came up to her wobbling on her legs.

Everyone's eyes were wet with tears as they see their King lying limp in their Queen's arms.

"ALEXANDER KENNETH KNIGHT, I SAID OPEN YOUR EYES!" Berenice snarled.

A laugh left Fatmagul's lips at the scene that played in front of her and Berenice's eyes snapped in her direction.

"You did this to my mate." She said with so much anger in her voice that was enough to make anyone whimper and quake by its intensity.

Fatmagul rolled her eyes and did not pay any heed to her.

"Wake up! Wake up!" Berenice cries, shaking her mate again and again.

"I SAID WAKE UP!" she screams. Fatmagul's laughter adding fuel to the fire that already burns inside her heart.

"I WILL END YOU ALL!" Berenice roars as her eyes glow golden.

"YOU HARMED MY MATE!" she points at Fatmagul who now looked at her with horror. The dried-up blood on Berenice's face, her golden eyes and the winds blowing her hair gave her a terrifying look.

Nayathara looks at the interaction with a knowing glint in her eyes. She now waits for the right time to make her final move.

Berenice stands on her feet as her clothes are ripped and her body transforms into a massive Lycanthrope. The dark chocolate brown fur adorns her body, her height equals to that of the Royal Beta. Her eyes set on the woman in front of her.

She lets out a loud roar and squeezes the life out Fatmagul's throat. The demons were getting ready to attack her but were thrown away as soon as their hand made contact with Berenice's skin. The golden glow that once surround her mate's body, protecting him from the demons now surrounded hers.

Fatmagul's face turned blue as she thrashed in the furious Queen's hold. Berenice releases her hold on the thrashing woman's neck but only for a second. The giant claws of the furious Lycan Queen hold Fatmagul's head and twists it. The sound of the breaking of the bone reaches everyone's ears.

The life left Fatmagul's body, she did not even get the time to react. Berenice did not stop. Her anger getting out of control. She pulled her head violently from her body, ripping it away pulling the spinal cord along with it. Blood splashing everywhere and tainting the beautiful chocolaty fur.

The skies started changing the color. Lightning strikes as the winds, for the umpteenth time that day, gained speed. A big black hole started to form in the middle of the black sky causing a chaos among the witnesses of this event.

Everyone held on to each other, scared and unaware of the phenomenon happening in front of them.

"My Queen!" Nayanthara screamed so that her voice could be heard over the sound of the lightning.