Chapter 26- Season 2

"What?" we heard a startled voice coming from the entrance of the office. Charlie was standing there, looking shocked to his core.

I heard a gasp coming from Adam looking at Charlie. Well, he was covered in hickeys and looked like he was ready to faint. I instantly rushed to his side and picked him up. He is in no condition to stand.

"Why did you come out of the room? You need to rest Charlie." I lightly scolded him. I brought him in and made him sit on my chair. He winced a little when his bottom came in contact with the chair.

"What the hell did you do to him?" Adam asked, still in complete shock.

"We'll talk about it later." I told him.

"Oh, hell yes! We have a lot to talk about." He said referring about Alex and left the office giving me a stink eye. He is angry with me and he has the right to be. I hid such an important information from him but I promised Alex that I will not disclose his location to anyone. I didn't even tell my angel about it.

"Why didn't you tell me Luna Berry is alive? And you knew where our King is! Don't you think everyone needs to know bout this? everyone will settle down if they know our king and queen are fine." Charlie said in a disappointed tone.

"I'm sorry baby. I promised Alex not to tell anybody. It would put your life in danger." That's true. I didn't let a single soul know about this. Those creatures targeted Berry. If anyone knows about it, I don't know what those creatures will do to get that information from them.

"Will you tell me what is going on? I am supposed to help you in times like this but here I am, being a useless mate."

I bent down on my knees and held is face with my palms and made him look straight into my eyes.

"Don't you ever say that Charlie. You are the best mate I could ever wish for. You keep me sane, you take care of me, you tolerate my irrational behavior, you know how to handle me when I am not in the right state of mind. You're a blessing to me by fate Charlie. Do you get that?"

He nodded slowly.

"But I want you to include me in things too. I want to be with you and share the burden that you have on your shoulders."

"I will tell you everything when the time is right. I promise you that." I told him honestly. It is not safe to tell anything to anybody at the moment. There are so many things that have to be taken care of before any secrets are revealed.

He nodded again in understanding.

"You look so attractive covered with my love marks." I smirked and kissed his cheek. He punched my shoulder playfully.

"Shut up!" he whined.

"I can't believe Adam saw me like this." he covered his face in embarrassment. I chuckled at him.

"It was a proud moment for me. everyone should know that I satisfy you well and you don't need anyone else." I teased him.

"Are you sure?" He played along. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Do you want a repeat telecast, Angel?" I whispered in his ear. His eyes widened and he gulped in nervousness.

"I know you are in no condition for a repeat telecast so I'll spare you." I laughed out loud at his scared expression.

"I'm going, I feel sleepy." He mumbled and rubbed his eyes.

"I'll take you there." I picked him up so that he could straddle my waist and rest his head on my shoulder. When I reached our room, my angel was already asleep. I will wake him up after some time. He needs to eat or else he won't be able to heal from the pain.