Chapter 7: The Favor

After your encounter with Suika, the little girl you've spoken to, you came back to where the company is. You immediately went to where Gen is, to inform him about something. You whispered in his ear about the plan you've made. Gen nodded as agreement to the plan then commencing to the first phase of it. You can only hope for the best.

Meanwhile... (after Suika's conversation with you)

[ A/N: THIS IS THE GRAND BOUT SCENE]

The little girl with the watermelon mask rolled all the way to where Senku and the citizens of the kingdom of science.

I hope I would be there on time .

The little girl thought while clenching her fist while rolling as fast as she can. When she got there, the fight has already started.
So she climbed in a wooden post near Senku, Chrome, Ginro and Kaseki and watched their comrade struggled. She watched every moved of their comrade-- Kinro, and noticed something.

The way he squinted his eyes.. Kinro probably has the fuzzy sickness too.

The little girl thought as she suddenly shouted slightly in remembrance of her so-called sickness. Someone from the crowd looked up in Suika's place and there, they realized that Suika is safe. Suika jumped down from the post and went closer to Senku, didn't pay attention to what Chrome and Old Man Kaseki is saying.

"Kinro probably has the fuzzy sickness in his eyes. I can tell because I have it, too."

After she said that to Senku, she ran as fast as she can to find a place where she can help Kinro.

I'm going to put myself into use and help Kinro for everything Senku and the others done good to me.

She thought as she found a place where she can accomplish what she was planning to do. She climbed at the stairs where Ruri and the Chief is. After when she reached the top, the priestess and the chief was confused and shocked on how and why Suika was there.

The little girl suddenly spinned and rolled down the hill to gain speed. And when her little feet reached the soil, she throw her mask to where Kinro is.

This is the only way for Kinro to win!

She thought as she closed her eyes tightly.

"It's the eyes of science, Kinro!" she shouted making the guy look at her and the watched the mask falling from above. Kinro jumped and at the mid-air, he wore the mask and landed with a pose. *insert explosion background*

The science team froze and one thing was on their mind in that moment,

WHO THE HELL IS THAT CREEP?! 

--- On the other side ---

Its been an hour and a half since Gen left you and the company. He reasoned to Hyouga that he will be scouting ahead of them to ensure that there will be no problem occuring. Nothing strange happened.

Nothing yet.

The plan you've made is basically just to buy time for the Kingdom of Science. You also planned something for them to prepare before the battle. Because you have to admit, Hyouga is the type of guy that doesn't need negotiation before the battle. He doesn't listen on what the other party have to say.

Any minute now.

You thought as you wait for something to happen after another thirty minutes passing by.

"Ano, Hyouga-san.." one of the men called out for Hyouga.

"Yes? What do you need?" Hyouga sternly replied.

"Can I take a break for a minute? My stomach really hurts," he said as he hold for his tummy.

"Actually mine too," another one added.

"Mine has been rumbling for a while," the third man also agreed to his friends.

"Are the three of you all right? Do you want something?" you offered them help as they looked really pale.

I'm really sorry, but this must really be done. It's for the best, and I'm sorry for making you endure this.

You apologized to them in your head because you're the reason why they have stomachache now.

Flasback---

After talking to Gen, the meal is already cooked and just waiting to be served.
Without Homura around, you swiftly added a herb you've found beside the river to the meal of your three companions. You didn't put any to Homura's and Hyouga's meal because you'll be dead if they will know about it. 

You don't know what its name but you've seen one of those from the television near back your time. They work as loosing for bowel movements. They will have a calling of nature faster than an average person.

Let see what you've got, herb-san.

You mentally said to yourself as you watch the three eat the meal happily.

End of Flashback---

"Ano, Hyouga-san," you called out for the guy in charge with worry in your eyes. You look at three, feeling sorry because of what you've done but Hyouga and Homura view it as pity because they're in pain.

"Can we call it a day? Maybe we should let them rest too. I can't bear watching them groan in pain. They will hold us back if they will faint while walking. We don't have to rush, do we? And besides Tsukasa didn't say not to rest, I assume. So please, let them recover before we go back to track." you said to Hyouga sincerely since they have been sweating bullets.

"All right, let's continue this trip verly early in the morning. I can't let Tsukasa be angry on me," Hyouga said as you walked a little more to find a place to camp.

The skies are clear and windy, the sun is setting in an hour or two. Your excuse to rest is valid so there's nothing to be worried about.

Gen-san, I've done my role. I'll be leaving the rest to you.

You thought as you hope for the better outcome of your actions. You immediately help the three with everything they need.

/////////////////////////

Hello guys hehe :>

I'm really sorry for the super late update.

I've been attached to my Christmas and Year-End break that my brain isn't on the groove yet :<

But on the other side, I made two chapters this week so I'll be revising the other one immediately before updating :>

Please approach me if you found anything wrong and I'll try to tend it immediately.

So, Belated and Advance Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to y'all

Lablots 💓,

ADtabs  (♡º♡)