Chapter 6: Travel

It's been hours since you've been tailing Gen and Hyouga's company. They have been walking since very early in the morning, till now its noon, without a break. Of course, they did not notice you following them.

As if.

If those men of Tsukasa did not follow me, then maybe I'm following Gen and Hyouga from afar right now without them knowing.

You thought making your shoulder slumped a bit because of what happened earlier.

------------
Earlier (Just minutes after they start walking)
------------

You are following the company from a distance. You are excited about what adventure you may come across. While walking, you can hear some noise from afar. Like somebody is talking to someone. You stop for a bit to look where is it. After roaming your eyes around, you spotted some men that you recognized from Tsukasa's cave. While thinking about why they are in the same place as you and the company, the train of your thoughts stopped when they start running towards your direction.

Without further ado, you ran too. You don't know why but your instincts says that they are dangerous even though you know them.

"Y/N-SAN!"

"WAIT FOR US, Y/N-SAN!"

"Y/N-SAN! STOP! TSUKASA-SAMA IS WAITING FOR YOU TO COME BACK!"

Now you know why they are following you. You run as fast as you can away from them and you head to Gen and Hyouga's direction. Because of their noises, Gen and Hyouga turn their heads to you and the men behind you.

You suddenly speed up so you can hide at someone's back. And since Homura is the nearest to you, you instantly hide behind her and you made her your shield from the guys. When the men are near, they greeted Hyouga and those guys from the back. They started talking about something and you are certainly sure that it's all about you. You decided not to listen and focused to catch your breath. After you've calmed down, Gen dragged you away from the crowd.

"Why are you here, Y/n-chan?!"

"Hehe, Good Morning, Gen-san! I am here to accompany you to the primitive village," you said, smiling.

"Didn't I told you to take care of the situation if something goes wrong? THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Gen said in a whisper tone, somewhat hysterically.

"Relax, Gen-san. Tsukasa-san will not make any hasty movements if Senku-nii is involved. I'm pretty sure by now that he is doubting your statements," you whispered back seriously.

Gen slightly tensed but managed to act like nothing happened.

"Don't worry, Gen-san. I will back you up if something happened. Just relax and convince them to let me accompany you to the village," you said.

Gen can only sigh and started to think what to say in excuse so you can travel with them. When Gen sighed again, you happily turned your back at him and walk towards the guys. You knew from that expression of his that he can't stop you from your antics.

You stand beside Homura with a little smile on your face as you watched Gen talked to Hyouga and those men that Tsukasa sent to fetch you back. While they're talking, you noticed that Homura's eyes are watching you minute by minute so you decided to talk to her.