"How could they- she was in the girls dorm- but now she's" Parvati stuttered before Lavender bursted out into tears.

"Why are you two crying?" Ron snapped as he glared at them "Never bothered to talk to her so much"

"Ron calm down" Seamus says but the ginger looked at him, furious

"No! I won't! Not when there is a chance that my best friend is going to die" Ron growled "First Hermione being petrified now this! Bloody hell!"

"Ron!" Percy scoffed trying to calm the boy down but he wouldn't

"I'm not going to rest without knowing Celeste is safe and Hermione is back" Ron snapped "I won't, I'll fight this monster myself if I have to"

Harry frowned, he had just got his cousin a year ago and she was going to be gone like that- what was Kristina going to think? He couldn't protect the person that was there for him in Hogwarts since first year. 

Soon the Gryffindors all went back to their dorms- worried that something else was going to happen. Why would it be Celeste? Maybe it was because she had no fear against Slytherins? Maybe they wanted to show that they would be more powerful? To imply fear?

It was only Ron and Harry left in the common room- 

"Harry- what did Celeste say about-" Ron said looking at the boy.

"T-The book!" Harry exclaimed before going to the couch on the common room, seeing the familiar black colored book, he opened it and flipped it over.

"Celeste does write alot in this book" Ron says as they saw pieces of ripped papers and sticky notes around the book, it was on with a small tape- explaining further about the monster.

"The Basilisk" Harry stopped and they read all about the snake- Celeste had known about this for so long- she solved it- they realized what had been happening. 

"The Pipes" Harry gasped

"That's how you've been hearing voices and we havent'! It was parseltongue" Ron says "She's bloody brilliant"

"Hermione's got it too" Harry mumbled "Wasn't she holding something in the hospital wing?"

"We have to see it-" Ron shakes his shoulder.

"but how are we going to go and get past McGonagall and Madam Pomfrey?" Harry asks

"Make an excuse- a story" Ron says and Harry nodded

When Celeste woke up, she didn't really expect to see anything other than the Gryffindor common room. Her eyes squinted before she realized she was in a completely different place. 

Ginny was on the floor- in the middle of the cold room. There were carvings and stones of snakes and serpents all around the walls.

"Ginny!" Celeste shrieked as she ran towards the ginger haired girl, she was pale and turning cold every second.

"Ah- hello" She heard a soft voice say and Celeste looked up before stepping back as she saw a man- probably in his 5th or 6th year in Hogwarts.

"You were taking quite a long time to wake up- I guess that sleeping draught was.. too powerful" He says stepping closer to Celeste.

He was tall, black seemingly fluffy hair rested on his head. Celeste felt her face heat red as she knew, he was certainly very handsome. His eyes were dark- like the ones Celeste saw whenever she looked at Ginny. She fumbled with her words as she tried to process what is happening

"W-Who are you?" Celeste managed to squeak out and the boy chuckled.

"Tom Marvolo Riddle" He says as he stood up from when he was leaning on the pillar, smirking at her.