Those Three Little Words

"Ok start again! 5,6,7,8!" I screamed to the crowd of about 50 people. The sweat dripped down my forehead to the bridge of my nose. I was working on a new piece and decided to teach it to the class. Hey,they could use the workout.

On the other side of the room i could see Ian and Brian, both lying against the wall.

I walked over to them since my stuff was there and I wanted to know what they were talking about. -being the nosy person that i am.-

"What's going on losers." I said grabbing the thermos of water from Brian's side.

"Nothing much sweat monster." Brian said throwing me a cool rag.

"Good one." I sarcastically smiled. "What's wrong with you?" I said looking at Ian.

"Nothing." He said annoyed.

"It sure does not look like nothing. Come on tell me. I don't bite." I said crouching down next to him. He didn't respond so i decided to get closer.

"Tell me whats going on in your crazy head." I smiled and went to ruffle his hair but instead of letting me touch it, he pushed my hand away.

"Rhiver don't." He said dryly. I stood up and glared. His eyes didn't have that usual shine so obviously something was up.

"What's up your ass?" I said placing my hands on my hips.

"Just don't alright!" He said annoyed raking his hair with his hand.

"Well when your done being a jerk then come talk to me." I scoffed and threw the rag at him.

What a dick!

---------------

Ian's POV

I watched her storm off to the front of the class.

"Smooth bro." Brian said taking the rag from me.

"What?"

"You could have handled that a little better. Now you got her pissed off." Brian said taking a swig of water from Rhiver's black thermos.

"We'll she was going to be anyway after I tell her about me and Olivia."

"So your planning on telling her today?"

"Unfortunately. You know how bad my conscience is. I just can't keep lying to her like this!" I said clasping my hands over my knees.

Why did love have to be this difficult? Of course I love Rhiver and i love Olivia...i think. NO no i know. Maybe...

----------

Rhiver's POV

"Alright everyone good job today ill see you all tomorrow!" I said turning off the music from the large stereo.

"Hey Rhiver!" I heard from behind me.I swung around and saw the I Am Me crew walking in. Olivia went and sat down with Ian which brought a twang of jealousy. One of the members jogged up to me.

"Oh hey! Emilio right?" I said to him.

"Yeah. I must have made some impression if i could get a pretty girl like you to remember my name." He said putting his hands in his pockets. His muscles flexed as he rocked back and forth on his heels.

"But i was wondering. Would you want to come to lunch with us?" He said batting his eyelashes.

"Sure just let me get my stuff!" I bit my lip and sashayed my way to where Ian and Olivia were.

"What were you talking to Emilio about?" Ian said. I ignored him completely and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"I said-"