Anti-Breakfast Club

You know that feeling when you wake up but you want to stay asleep and just stay in your dream world forever? Yeah that's what I felt like this morning. Not only that but I woke up to an empty bed which means Ian left in the middle of the night...Figures.

I sluggishly got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. A half and hour later and I was all showered and clean. I put on a pair of leggings and a sweater. I then covered my self with a light scarf and boots. -picture on sidebar.- It already started to rain so I decided to go on the warm side with the clothes today.

Since it was everyones day off I wanted to do something fun with Pat since I haven't seen him in like forever. I grabbed the pamphelets I got last night in the lobby from the coffee table and walked out the door, grabbing my hotel key on the way.  

As I walked down the hallway I could already smell the pancakes and waffles. I quickly scurried to the dinning area just in time for the breakfast line up. I grabbed a warm white plate and started stacking pancakes and waffles on my along with a side a fruit and orange juice. 

Instead of walking casually to a table I bumped into a familiar figure. I looked up and saw that it was Pat.

"Hey squirt! How did you sleep?" he grabbed my plate just as it was about to slip out of my hands. He set it next to his spot and motioned me to sit.

"Fantastic! Superb! Awesome!" I slummped down in my seat and picked at my fruit with the dull grey spork. The hotel was gorgeous but could'nt they at least get prettier silverware? 

"Sounds like someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today." He gave me his signiture grins which always bothered the hell out of me. I grabbed my spork and scooped up a grape which I then flung at his head. 

"Was that really nesscesary?" 

"Yes." I grinned as he rolled his eyes and continued to eat his food. "So I was thinking, maybe we could do something fun today! It looks like it's clearing up outside so we could-"

"Do what?" Ian interrupted bringing along Chachi and her crew to our table. 

"Oh um I..." I paused. I just wanted it to be a Rhiver and Pat day, not bring the whole entire camp to the amusment park day. But I didn't want to be rude. So what do I do?

"Well I was thinking of going to the amusment park later. You guys want to come?" Yeah, that just happened. Why do I always have to be the nice guy...

"Sounds fun! By the way this is Emilio, Di, Brandon, and Dzajna but you can call her Ja Ja." Ian pointed to each of the members. "And everyone this is-"

"Rhiver Montez. Your amazing. Im a huge fan, sorry having a fan girl moment!" Emilio said. The table laughed. 

"Thank you and its really great to meet all of you too." I stared at Emilio. He was actually really handsome. I mean the whole I.Am.Me crew is a mixed up bag of sexiness now that I look at them. 

"Earth to Rhi!" Ian snapped in my face.

"Sorry what?" 

"I said what park are we going to?" He said stuffing his face with waffles. 

"Well Heide Park is not that far from here. They have a new roller coaster that I am dying to go on!" 

Pat scooped up a piece of butter from the little container and spread it on his toast. "Still the thrill seeker I see. You know that could get you into trouble young lady." He said in a low monotone voice.

"Remember you spray painted the side of that bridge we walked to. I was so scared but you told me to shut up and live in the moment." Ian rolled his eyes and twirled his pointer finger next to his head.

I laughed. "Oh yeah I remember! That was a great spot for a tag and-"

Pat glared at me to stop talking. 

"I mean...That was very bad of me! Bad Rhiver!" I smacked my own hand and started to eat my fruit again. I giggled because it actually was a great piece of artwork. I wrote my name and tagged a few sparkles around it. I was going to tag Ian but he said he didn't want to get in trouble. 

"So what time are we leaving?" Di said eyeing my orange juice. I did take the last one and I wasn't really thirsty anyway so I passed the glass to him. He smiled and nodded his head in thanks. 

"I'm thinking around 10:00-ish? I called in a car to rent but..." I pointed at Pat. "I still am not used to driving on the left side of the road so meet our designated driver!" Pat groaned and whipped his head back.

"Fine! But only because you can't do it. Not because I like you or anything!" He smiled his sarcastic smile and piled our dishes on his tray. 

"Oh and just when I thought we had a connection!" I pouted and he threw a dirty napkin at my face. I grimmaced and threw the napkin back on the tray. "You are repulsive!" I said and punched his arm. 

"Easy slugger! Come on. Go get your stuff in your room." 

"Alright mother!" I waved and ran to the elevator. 

-----------------------------------------------------

-IAN'S POV-

"Alright mother!" Rhiver said and walked away. She was even beautiful from behind. I laughed at how dirty that sounded. 

"What?" Chachi said.

"Just thought of something funny." I helped Pat pile the rest of the dishes on the tray.

"Those two are a comedy show. Are they..." Emilio started.

"DATING?! OH MY GOD NO!" I laughed at that one. Pat and Rhiver? Dating? Now thats a joke. I wipped the tears from my eyes and looked at the table. "They are more like brother and sister. Ever since, she started her dancing carrer he took over her brother/father figure. Making sure she is all right and making sure she isn't getting into any trouble along the way."

I remember one day Rhiver came back to the hotel with a broken arm from her first class as a choreographer. Pat right away grabbed her and brought to the E.R. When they got back he stayed with her the whole night. He wouldn't sleep unless someone insisted he should. Their relationship was special. A relationship a person would have once in a lifetime. 

"Awesome so that means she is single?!" Emilio broke me out of my trance. 

"Em!" Brandon interrupted. 

"Yeah, I guess she is." I said 

"Score! That girl is a total 10. You can't find one of those anywhere!" Emilio slapped Brandons hand as if he won a prize at the local fair. I hated the way he talked about her like an item. But, felt a twang of jelousy. That was supposed to me my Rhiver, my girl, my 10.  

"You ok?" Chachi said rubbing my shoulder. 

"Fine." I said giving her my best smile, hoping she wouldn't see that I was angry. She smiled back and ruffled my hair. Just like Rhiver. Stop it Ian. Stop comparing them!

I grabbed her hand and helped her out of her chair. As we walked to the lobby I thought about the day that was going to come. Excitment rushed over me. Not because we were going to the park but because I was going to be with Rhiver. The whole entire day.