Repaying my Debts

"DON'T DROP THAT THUN THUN THUN. DON'T, DON'T DROP THAT THUN THUN THUN."

I woke up with a jump and shut off my alarm on my phone. I checked the time on my phone but it was blocked with a message. I quickly typed in my password and read the message.

--------------

From: Earnie

Hello Rhiver. Today's the day. You have an hour to meet us by the back ally of the nearest train station to repay your debts. Do not waste my time. If you are late, i will have my boys finish you off.

-----------------

The message was sent a half an hour ago.

"Shit shit shit shit shit." I muttered to myself.

I jumped out of my bed and quickly put on a light sweatshirt. I looked over at my bed an realized Ian was not in it.

"Rhiver we need to talk." Ian said storming through the front door.

"Can it wait? I have a really important thing to do." I said looking at the clock. Im wasting time here!

"No I have to tell you-"

"Seriously Ian i have to go!" I said grabbing the keys for the rented van.

"It will just take one-"

"Just tell me later!" I pleaded.

"ME AND CHACHI ARE TOGETHER!" He finally screamed.

"Wh-what?" I stuttered not understanding what just happened.

"Rhiver just let me explain..."

My heart dropped. The lump in my throat made my whole esophagus hurt.

"So all of what you said last night was a lie! A big god damn lie! " I felt tears starting to rim around my eyes.

"No Rhiver I-"

"I can't believe I was so stupid. To think you could have fell in love with me. But the worst part is...I actually started to l-love y-you." My voice cracked and I ended up sobbing like a moron in front of him.

I had enough. Enough hurt. Enough pain. I walked towards the door and opened it but instead my forearm stayed in the room.

"Please Rhiver!" Ian said grabbing my arm.

"I hate you." I finally said. And with that I tugged back my arm and ran out the door to the parking lot.

--------------------

"Come on!" I screamed/sobbed at the crowd of cars. I had five minutes. Five minutes to get to the train station and give Earnie his money. Five minutes to make everything right.

Five minutes seems like such little time but believe me, these little five minutes seemed like an eternity.

I had finally got to the train station. I didn't even check how much time I had left because 1. I couldn't really see because of the massive amount of tears pouring out of my eyes and 2. I just didn't give a damn at that point.

I ran, ran to the dark alley to where I should of found Earnie but instead found a familiar face. I couldn't believe it. After all this time, he shows up out of no where.

"Casper!?" I shouted to the figure.

"Oh god Rhiver run! Get out of here!" He pleaded running towards me.

"What?"

"Rhiver I am so sorry!" He shouted.

All of a sudden I felt a shooting pain go up my spine. It felt like my back was being burned off with a flamethrower. The adrenaline must have been running through me like wild fire because I was miraculously still standing. I was motionless until Casper was about inches away from me.