Cheers

The great T.S Elliot once said that "The journey not the arrival matters." Now I thought this was total b.s because the whole fun part of the trip was getting to where you were going. But on our way to the park was probably the most fun I had here so far. We sang to all of the songs on the radio, danced inside of the car, and messed with Pat while he was driving.

"Oh my God guys shut up!" Pat yelled from his seat.

"Oh my God guys shut up!" I mocked. Pat just gave me a glare and focused back on the road.

"Are we there yet?!" Ian whined.

"Stop whining." I yelled and hit him upside the head. He then put me in a choke hold and nougied my head.

"IAN!" I screamed and tried to claw him off. He finally let go and looked at the damage I did to his arm.

"Way to go Rhi. You practically clawed my skin off." He showed me his arm which had scratches all over it. "Now kiss it!" He demanded.

"Um no thanks. I dont want to kiss your bloody arm." I ruffled his hair.

"Fine!" He pouted and put his head on my shoulder. I saw him close his eyes and quickly fall asleep. I laughed. This kid could fall asleep through anything.

After a long hour we were finally at the park. I looked around the car and realized everyone was passed out on each other. Chachi was asleep on Ian, Ian was asleep on me, Di was sleeping on the floor of the car, and Emilio JaJa and Brandon were scattered in the back.

"Alright gang lets go..." Pat looked around and laughed. I tried to squirm out of Ian's grip but when I moved he just hardened his grip.

"Seriously?" I said in his ear.

"Five more minutes mom!" He mumbled. I laughed and shook my shoulder to wake him up. He snorted and looked up. His brown eyes traced my face until he finally realized where he was. He then wrapped his arms around my neck and went to fall back asleep.

"NO NO NO EVERYONE GET UP!" I screamed. Everyone woke up rubbing their eyes and yawning. I quickly grabbed my bag and opened the door. I stumbled out and quickly caught my balance. I fixed the wrinkles on my leggings and headed out.

"Where do you think your going?" Pat said rolling down the window.

"Getting on line to get tickets. You guys are way too slow."

"Are not!" Ian said gracefully jumping out of the car. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk to the ticket stalls. I was about five feet away until I felt a vibration in my pocket. I took out my phone which read one new message. Unlocking the phone I was hoping it was my mom but instead was someone I never wanted to hear from. Earnie.

I read the message slowly making sure I didn't miss anything.

From Earnie:

Hello my dear Rhiver. Slight change in the negotiation we had a day ago. I'm going to need the money by Wednesday instead of Sunday.

Don't let me down. We are watching. xo

My jaw dropped. How in the world was I going to get $50,000 in just three days?! I then read the last sentence of the text. We are watching. Who is we? All of the sudden I felt a tug on my arm. I tensed up, this is the end. Im going to die! Good bye cruel world!

"And where do you think your going." I heard Ian's voice. I turned around and stuck my phone in my pocket. I felt queezy and anxious. Ian's face turned from a smile to a worried look. "You ok?" He said cupping my face in his hands.

"I don't really feel so good." I lied. I needed to get out of here. I don't think I want to be in a crowded place after that text message. I mean who ever was watching me would probably find me sooner or later.