A/N

Hey everyone...

I've been getting really upset at how my first story came out. And I've been thinking that I should fix it up a bit... So yeah... Comment or message me letting me know if I should fix up my first story. To me, it seems sloppy as if a child from pre-school had made it. But then again, it was like.. My first story...

So yeah.. Oh! By the way, I'm going to be making a new story about the game Among Us.

If you haven't played or heard anything of the game, you have to try it. And here's a little description of the game:

You and other players are playing as cute little astronaut characters in different places of the map. But! There is an impostor that tries to kill everyone and win the game. If you aren't an impostor, all you have to do is do your tasks and try to get rid of the impostor(s).

So basically it is a game full of lies, blames, and most of all murder.

It's a really fun game and I barely started playing it a couple of days ago and all I have to say is that I AM HOOKED!

So, keep an eye out for that new book and yeah!

By the way, I NEED some dates or questions for this book! I'm seriously running dry and don't know what to do if I don't have dares or questions from you guys.

So I need your help to keep this book up and running!

Thank you and stay creepy!

~XxNot_CaringxX