Presenting: Jeff & Toby ^\\\^

I dare Jeff and Toby hot strip in front of everyone and do the chicken dance. (Also, Ben, I dare you to use all of Jeff's knives as darts)

@HyruleanGamer

Ben: *chuckles evilly and dashes up to Jeff's room*

Jeff: BEN!!! DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY KNIVES!!!

*clattering coming from Jeff's room*

Jeff:  *groans* God fucking damnit!!

Hiraite: Hmmm... Where's Toby??

Toby: *in the kitchen with his face full of waffles* *mumbles* I'm not here!!

Hiraite: *looks in the kitchen and sees Toby eating a waffle* Toby! It's your turn to do a dare... And it's with Jeff!! *chuckles*

Toby: *gulps down hard and swallows the waffle* O-Oh...??

Jeff: *groans and grabs Toby by the collar and drags him to the stripper pole* Let's get this shit over with...

Toby: *groans* But my waffles...

~~5 Minutes Later...~~

Toby & Jeff: *in their boxers and groans*

Hiraite: Are you guys ready??

Jeff: Yes...

Hiraite: Are you sure??

Toby: Yea...

Hiraite: Are you really su-?

Jeff & Toby: Turn on the fucking music already!!

Hiraite: *giggles and hits play*

*The Chicken Day Song In The Background*

Jeff & Toby: *claps their hands, flaps their 'wings' then shimmy downwards, gets back up and shakes their asses* -_-

Hiraite, Jack, & Jane: Oh my god!!! This is so hilarious!!! *laughing their asses off*

Jeff: *growls under his breath* I hate these dares...

Ben: *quietly walking down the stairs with Jeff's knives in his arms* Hehehe...

Jeff: *too busy embarrassing himself to notice*

Ben: *quickly run to the kitchen, puts down the knives and set up the bullseye target* Heheh...

Jeff: *works it on the pole and notices what Ben is doing* BEN!!! THOSE BETTER NOT BE MY DAMN KNIVES FROM MY BEDROOM!!!!

Ben: *chuckles evilly* Or what? *throws a knife to the target and chuckles* See? Your knives made me win *smirks*

Jeff: *growls then gets off the pole and chases after Ben* GET OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR ELF ASS!!!!!

Ben: AHHHHH!!!! *runs away*

*Ben & Jeff running around in circles in the background*

Hiraite: *sips some lemonade that has red food coloring in it* Hahaha... What a terrific day...