Retardeness :3

I dare Jeff to eat his knife, DO IT ASSHAT!
~@leon2305

Jeff: GOD DAMN IT HIRAITE!!! YOU GOT EVERYONE STUCK TO CALLING ME THAT FUCKING NICKNAME!!!

Hiraite: Wait there's... MORE... *derp face*

Jeff: Awww shit...

Oh and also, dump the knife into fire, just to make it interesting, and if he doesn't eat it, he has to drink his piss.
~@leon2305

Jeff: GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!! *runs in the corner of the living room and cusses himself out*

Toby: That boy need soap...

Hiraite: Bruh... That boy needs Jesus... ((Sorry For People Who Believe In That... It's Cuz My Dad Says That To Me When I Cuss To Much... 030))

Hoodie: Do I get the fire?

Masky: And Jeff's knife?

Hiraite: *looks at Jeff in the corner*

Jeff: *still cussing*

Hiraite: Umm... Let's let the angry killer choose 030....

Jeff: *sighs deeply then finally comes back* I'm drinking my piss instead of... *grabs his knife from Masky* eating my bootiful knife... *kisses his name* They won't hurt you Sandra...

Jack: You named your knife "Sandra"...??

Jeff: Knife needs a name... *sighs then grabs a water bottle then opens it and chugs down the water*

Hiriate: 0.0 CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!!!!

Jack & Toby: *chants with Hiraite*

Jeff: *finished the bottle and sighs in relief* ^^.... Wait.... *eyes widen* GAHHH!!! *takes the empty water bottle and runs to the bathroom*

Hiraite: Damn that boy is desperate to save his knife...

Jeff: *comes out of the bathroom with the bottle full of his piss* Ewww... >~<

Hiraite: Whelp... You have to drink it...

Jack: Yea Bruh...

Jeff: *looks at the bottle and unscrews the top and smells the piss* 0.0 That's strong as-

Ben: HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!!! *jumping up and down, waiting for Jeff* 0-0

Jeff: *sighs and chugs the bottle down*

Hiraite, Jack, Ben, Toby, Masky, & Hoodie: OoO

Jeff: *throws the empty bottle on the floor* I will kill you Leon... *runs to the bathroom*

*BALGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!*

Everyone but Hiraite: Ewww...

Hiriate: Yup... That's how our lives are...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYO EVERYONE!!!

Sorry I've been gone but that's cuz of my mom not paying the bill... BUT IM BACK KILLERZ!!! 030 And I got news... :3 Im gonna be making two new books.

1)Ask The Author

2) Killers At Sight But Lovers At Heart (Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenarios)

So yup! And also I'll try and update every other day or everyday so I'll TRY but yea ^.^ and thanks SOOOOOOO much for the loving comments and likes on my other book. It actually makes my night and day ^.^

Whelp I got work to do... And also I'll be working on two new chapters books when I'm done with the this book plus the other two that I'm working on... And before I leave, make comments below or inbox me about what boyfriend scenario you want and which BOY creepypastas you want.

Whelp, I'm done talking :3 I'm gonna start working :3

Peace out my Killerz!!!! <3