Groins And Windows XD

I dare Sally to kick ALL the Creepypasta boys in the groin and can I throw Slendy out the window?

~@Creepypastalover7656

Sally: Yay!!! I get to kick the boys!! Yay!!! *runs around screaming happily*

Slender: Excuse me...?? I'm afraid you're trying to make a death wish, Creepypastalover.... -.- And I recommend you don't throw me out the window...

Jeff: *in crutches* Yea... That's probably a good idea... *sighs* At least I'm out of that damn wheelchair... >.>

Slender: Shush, Jeffery. But if she wants to... So be it... But I will hate you for this and I shall not forgive her at all...

Creepypastalover7656: YAY!!!!! *grabs Slendy and throws him out the window*

Slender: *yells* CURSE THIS STUPID FAMILY I CREATED!!!

*Boom....*

Hiraite, Masky, Jeff, & Creepypastalover: *looks out the window and groans*

Slender: *has fallen with his leg twisted the wrong way and he's covered in blood* Screw this accursed family that I live with... *groans painfully*

Sally: MY TURN!!!! *runs up to Jack*

Jack: *look at Sally then wipes the blood off his mask* Don't you-

Sally: *giggles then kick Jack in his two plus two*

Jack: Fuck... *drops his kidney and lands on his knees* Fuck... >.<

Sally: *runs over to Ben then giggles* I'm sowwy, Benny...

Ben: *tilts his head* Huh...??

Sally: *kicks him in his balls*

Ben: *voice is strained* God damnit... Damn it Sally.... >.<

Jeff: *looks down at Sally and whimpers*

Sally: Sorry not sorry, Jeffy.... *kicks him in his area*

Jeff: FUCK!!! *falls into the floor, holding his groin*

Hiraite: Ummm... Can you not do that to Masky and-

Masky & Hoodie: *gets kicked in their area* >.<

Hiraite: -.-# *sighs* Damn it Sally.... *rushes over to Masky and Hoodie and helps them up the stairs to rest*

Sally: Heheheh!!! Kicking is fun!! ^-^