You're Such A Girly-Boy!!!

Jeff, please pretend to be really gay and make Ben real uncomfortable

~@maxgomez1212

Jeff: Really?? Are you serious?! Why can't it be... Umm... I dunno Jack?

Jack: Me?!

Ben: 0X0

Jeff: Eh... I guess I'll be gay... *runs off to room*

Hiraite: Uh-oh...

~~5 Minutes Later...~~

Jeff: *comrs back with a shirt tucked over his chest, wearing a bandana over the rim of his hairline with light red lipstick and blush* Heyyyy....

Everyone but Jeff: 0O0

Jack, Ben, Masky & Hiraite: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Jeff: *walks up to Ben* Hey baby-doll... *smirks and kisses his cheek*

Ben: *lhas a lipstick kiss mark on his cheek and twitches* J-Jeff... I don't feel comfortable about dis....

Jeff: Oh I doubt hat very much Benny-kins *grabs him and kisses his lips*

Ben: *pulls away and blushes very badly* 0///////////0

Jeff: Come on Benny lets go upstairs... *winks and grabs his hand and goes upstairs with him*

Jeff & Ben: *are upstairs*

*SCREAM!! BANG!! CRASH!!*

Ben: *comes running downstairs with lipstick all over his face and his clothes half-ripped* OH MY FUCKING GOD....!!!!!

Masky: Oh... My.... Fucking.... God.... Ben got raped by Jeff...

Jack & Hiraite: XD

Ben: IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!!!

Jeff: *calls from the room* OH BENNY-KINS!!!! WHERE DID YOU GOOOO?!

Ben: *looks upstairs quickly then runs to the closet and goes inside then closes and locks the door* IM FUCKING HIDING...!!!

Jack, Masky, & Hiraite: XD X'D