Swimming And Stealing :3 >:3

I dare Ben to go swimming in the lake for 1 hour and then Jeff will go steal Dad's (Slender) spell book

~@_Moonlight_Shadow_

Ben: Fuck again with this swimming shit...?!

Hiraite: *grabs Ben by the collar of his shirt* Leggo.... *drags hm to the lake close by*

~~Outside...~~

Ben: No no no no no....!!! I don't want to do this!!

Jeff: Dude it's only for 1 hour.... You can do it!! *smiles and pushes Ben in the lake* Oops...

Ben: AHHHHH!!!! IM DROWNING!! IM FUCKING DROWNING!!! AHHHH

Jack: Oh dear fucking god.... We have to put up with that for an 1 hour??

Hiraite: Sadly... *takes out a stopwatch*

Sally: *runs outside with bathtub toys and throws them in the lake* There ya go Benny!!! Might as well have toys while you are swimming!! *smiles*

Ben: *sees a toy frog floating and grabs it* FROGGIE!!!! HELP MEH!!!! GO GET HELP!!! *throws the frog on the bank of the lake*

Frog: *squeaks*

Ben: GOD DAMMIT FROGGIE YOUR FUCKING USELESS!!!!! *starts screaming in panic*

Jack: Damn... He's getting fucking annoying....

Hiraite: 30 more seconds...

Jeff: *sleeping on a chair close to the lake*

Ben: *screams more and starts splashing water everywhere*

Jeff: *gets splashed and wakes up* WHAT THE FUCK?!?! WHO FUCKING DID THAT?!?!

Jack: Ben would be the answer to that....

Hiraite: 10 more seconds Ben!!!

Ben: AHHHHHH!!!! HURRY UP FUCKING TIME!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Jack: 9

Jeff: 8

Sally: 7

Hiraite: 6

Jack: 5

Jeff: 4

Hiraite: 3

Sally: 2

Sally, Jack, Jeff, & Hiraite: 1!!! Ben you can get out now!!!

Ben: *swims quickly to the bank of the lake and falls into the sand, panting*

Sally: *quickly runs up to him and throws a towel around him*

Ben: *groans* X___X

Jeff: Huh.... Well he survived for a whole hour in the lake....

Jack: Yup... Now it's your turn to steal Slender's book....

Jeff: Oki! :3 *goes inside*

Ben, Jack, Sally & Hiraite: *follows*

~~Inside...~~

Slender: *talking on the phone with the boss* Yes I know sir... All the paperwork is about finished.... Yes... Y-... Yes sir.... I'll have them done by next week.... Thank you sir... *hangs up* Dear god I need a break... *goes outside*

Jeff: *goes into Slender's office and sees the book* Hehehe.... This is going to be soooo easy.... *goes up to the book and grabs it*

Book: *suddenly drops to the floor and creates a purple protective shield*

Jeff: God damn it!!! I should've knew that he would put a forcefield around the damn thing....

Jack: Oh whelp too bad so-

Jeff: *throws knife at the book and it destroys the shield* Oooohhh yea!! I'm a genius!!!

Hiraite: Way to go.... *sarcasm*

Jeff: *grabs the book and throws it out the window*

Jack & Hiraite: JEFF!!!!

Jeff: What? :3

Jack: That was Slender's spell book....

Hiraite: My dad's gonna kill meh...