Zalgo's First Flipoff XD

Hmm, I dare Hiraite to flip off Zalgo and not get killed

~L0tu5_

Hiraite: Well... 0-0 HAHAH BYE BYE NOW..!!

Jeff: OH HELL NAW!!! *rushes towards Hiraite and grabs her, tosses her onto his shoulders and brings her to the living room*

Hiraite: What was dat for?!

Jeff: Your ass is doing this dare! Now... all i have to do is call Zalgo...

Hiraite: No! Don't!

Jeff: *starts yelling* ZAL-!!!

Hiraite: *tackles Jeff onto the floor and covers his mouth*

Jeff: *muffled* ZALGO!!!! ZALGO!!!!

Hiraite: SHHHHHH!!! SHUT UP!!! SHUT UP!!!

Zalgo: *comes from the kitchen and sees Hiraite and Jeff on the floor then starts laughing* My my! Won't Masky be surprised... *chuckles evilly*

Hiraite: *gasps and gets off of Jeff and gets into Zalgo's face* What the fuck did you just say...??

Zalgo: *smirks* I said: "won't Masky be surprised..."

Hiraite: *growls under her breath and her eyes turn red* You're gonna regret saying that...

Zalgo: *scoffs* Oh yeah? Bring it, girly...

Hiraite: *breathes in deeply then flips him off* HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! *flips him off with both fingers in the air* You can suck mah balls Zalgo!!

Zalgo: •.• What....the...fuck...

Slender: *face turns red* HIRAITE!!!! KNOCK IT OFF!!!!

Hiraite: *eyes turn normal then runs around the house, yelling* FUCK OFF ZALGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!