Obi-Wan Toby!

I dare Toby to cut me with a darksaber.

~@flma222222

Toby: My child... *dressed up in a brown robe with a hoodie on his head and darksaber in one of his hands* I am.... *looks at flma then takes off his hoodie* OBI-WAN TOBY!!!!

Jeff: Pfffttt...

Toby: *looks at Jeff and waves his saber around Jeff and has his saber near Jeff's throat* What was that...??

Jeff: *eyes widen* N-Nothing!

Toby: *presses a button and the red laser from the saber disappears* Good...

Flma222222: *takes off their sweater and shows skin to Toby* Here we go...

Toby: *presses the button and chuckles darkly*

*SWOOSH!*

Flma222222: *looks down and eyes widen*

Toby: Ooooooh noooo... *looks at the saber and tosses it over his shoulder* YEET!!!! And now I must... FLEET!!!! *runs away*

*Flma222222's left arm is gone*

Flma222222: AHHHHHH!!!!! *looks at Hiraite* AHHHHHHHH!!!! *looks at their arm* AHHHHHH!!!!! *looks up at the roof and continues screaming*

Slender: WHAT IS GOING-?! *sees Flma222222's arm missing and teleports to them* Child, what happened to you?

Hiraite: *turns cold and looks at Flma222222* Well Toby-

Slender: Not now daughter... I'm talking to our dear friend... *turns to Flma222222* What happened to your arm?

Flma222222: Toby chopped it off with a darksaber...

Slender: *face turn red with anger then yells* TOOOOOOBBBBBYYYY ROOOGGGGEEEERRRRSSS!!

Toby: Uh oh... *runs outside, trying to hide from Slender*

Slender: Proxies!

Masky & Hoodie: Yes, my lord?

Slender: Find Toby!

Masky & Hoodie: Yes my lord *runs out of the house in search of Toby*

Slender: *places his hand lightly on Flma222222's back* Come my dear... Let's fix you up...