Rock 'N' Rock

I just wanna know... Do any of you like metal? Like any form of metal?

@EyelessSushi2169

Hiraite: Well... I like all metal but sadly I'm going towards Rock... *rushes up stairs and slams her down closed*

In Hiraite's Room: (muffled) Hey you, I know what you gonna do! I wanna be the person that you do it to! Hey you, I wanna be the person you do, you do, you do, you do!

~~Back Downstairs~~
Ben: Whelp... sadly I like techno and dubstep... *smiles devilishly*

Jeff: *chuckles then grabs Ben and throws him out the glass window* YEET!!

Ben: YOU ARE DEAAAAaaaaaddddd!

*THUD!*

Sally: Ew... *looks outside the window and sees Ben*

Ben: *is on the floor, bleeding from his limbs and his limbs are broken as well* AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! THIS FUCKING HURTS!!!!!

Jeff: *looks at the broken window and sees Ben on the ground* Ha! That's is what you get!

Ben: *screams* FOR WHAT?!

Jeff: For breaking my fucking playstation!

Sally: Anyways.... my favorite type of music is kiddie music.

Jack: What the hell is kiddie music?

Sally: It is music where little kids like me listen to!

Jack: Oooo...kay....

Jacksepticeye: TOP O THE MORNING TO YOU LADDIES!!!!!

Hiraite: What the... *sighs* I'm not even gonna ask...

Markiplier: Hello everybody!

Jeff: OH...MAH...GERD... *rushes towards Markiplier and hugs him* Oh mah gerd... I love you...

Markiplier: *looks down and sighs* I have got a fan girl on me...

Pewdiepie: WHATS UP BROS!!! MY NAME IS PEWWWWWWDIDPIE!!!!

Slender: *Teleports to the living room and walks towards Hiraite* My dear...? Who are these... guys...??

Hiraite: They are from the YouTube community but they make people laugh and help others with personal problems... I think...

Slender: Mhm! *disappears*

Hiraite: Whelp.. Its done... *claps twice*

*The Lights Go Out*

*Screaming*

Hiraite: Jesus... *sighs and claps twice again*

*The Lights Come On*

Pewdiepie, Jacksepticeye, and Markiplier: *holding onto each other, still screaming*

Jack: OH MY GOD... SHUT THE HELL UP!

Sally: *giggles*