A New Couple?? 0.0

I dare Toby to kiss Hiraite.

~xoxcp24

Masky &Toby: WHAT?!

Masky: *turns to look at Toby and has a death glare* You better watch yourself, Rogers...

Hiraite: I mean...A dare is a dare...

Masky: *turns to look at Hiraite with a surprised expression on his face* WHAT THE-?

Toby: *sighs deeply and kisses Hiraite on the lips* There! It wasn't that bad... It was only a little kiss..

Hiraite: *turns bright red and looks away from both Masky and Toby* Uhmmmm...

Masky: Don't tell me you liked it!

Hiraite: What? No! Ew.... *thinks about her and Toby dating then shakes her head harshly* Never...

Toby: And why is that? *smirks*

Masky: *his face turns red in anger* Rogers...

Hiraite: Don't worry, baby... *kisses Masky's cheek*

Masky: *anger goes away and he wraps an arm around Hiraite's waist* Well at least you're stuck with some of your fans, Toby... *chuckles softly*

???: OH TOBY!!!

Toby: Oh shit...

Masky: *laughs softly and walks away from Toby while holding hands with Hiraite*

Toby:No... No no no no no no... Don't leave me with her!! 

A Fangirl: *appears into the living room and smiles* Oh! There you are, Toby! We have to go on a hunt together! I could learn so much from you!

Slender: *teleports into the living room and groans in disgust* Now, how in the world did a fangirl get into the mansion...?

Toby: *is being hugged against his will and looks at Slender* I don't know but can you please do something about it?

???: I got this...

Slender: Thank you, Hoodie. Do as you must with this... fangirl...

Hoodie: *stabs the fangirl with a shot full of sleeping medicine* 

Fangirl: *giggles stupidly and falls onto the floor, sleeping*

Toby; Oh my god!! *rushes to Hoodie and starts hugging him* THANK YOU!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

Hoodie: *pushes Toby off and grabs the fangirl by the wrist and drags her to the basement*

Toby: *rushes upstairs and goes into the bathroom* Gotta get all these fangirl cooties off of me... *turns on the water and starts getting undressed*

*BANG!*

Ben: *rushes into the bathroom and doesn't notice that Toby is naked*

Toby: 0////^/////0

Ben: *sits down on the toilet and starts taking a dump* AHHHH.... *turns and sees naked Toby* Oh, hi Toby! *looks down and chuckles* Nice dick...

Toby: GET THE FUCK OUT!! *grabs Ben and chucks him out the bathroom door*

Ben: *falls face first onto the floor* Owwwww...