Play Time

I dare all the male creepypastas to play dress up with Sally
AmericaMartinez617

All Boys: WHAT!? 0.0

All Girls: HAHAHA!!!! >:P

Jeff: There is no way in hell that I'm gonna get in a fucking dress and have make up on my face just to play fucking dress up with Sally!!! No way in hell!!!!

Jack: Same here bro... *shivers at the thought of make up on him*

Toby: *throws the middle finger at everyone* FUCK YA'LL!!!! IM PLAYING DRESS- AHHHH!!! *is getting dragged by Sally*

Sally: Come on Toby!!! *throws him into her room and closes and locks the door*

*Screams are coming from Sally's room*

???: NO NO NO!!! NOT THE SCISSORS!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

???: *uses the scissors to cuts the other person's hair*

The Rest Of The Boys: 0_0

Jeff: 0.0 Like I said... No way in hell will I have that little demon put make up on me...

~~5 Minutes Later...~~
Sally: *comes out of the room with nail polish on her dress and cheeks* I present to you, Toby!!

Toby: *comes out wearing blush on his cheek, black lipstick, eye make up and a black dress* -.-#

Jane: Awww!!! *goes up to Toby* I have a twin!! *laughs*

Other Girls: *laughs along*

Toby: -.-#

Hiraite: JEFF'S TURN!!!!

Jeff: WHAT!?!? *looks at Sally's room and then at Sally*

Sally: *giggles innocently*

Jeff: 0.0 *shakes head* No way man... I'm not going in there....

Sally: -.- It's just make up Jeffy... *grabs Jeff and walks toward the door*

Jeff: AHHHH!!! No!!! Anything but make-up!!! Please!!!

*SLAM!!!*

~~7 Hours Later...~~
All Boys: *has tons of make up on their faces with different colored dresses* -_-##

All Girls: *laughing their asses off*

Hiraite: Thank you so much for this awesome day AmericaMartinez617 !!! *laughs*

All Boys: We. Are. Going. To. Kill. You. AmericaMartinez617 . -.-# -_-#