chapter.2 (The start of a beginning)

After every volume i will do a special chapter, i hope you like the idea, i randomely upload chapters so it some times can take a week or more or less

{Enjoy}

Izuku looked around to see he was surounded by beowolfs and ursa he took an offensive stance with his weapon "Emerald Rose" ready he then activated ofa 20% and noticed that the lightning around him was now silver.

He tried to activate his other quirks but it seemed that they didn't work.

Kami then spoke in his mind and said:" you only have the strenght enhancing left from ofa because it would be wierd to people here if you had nine souls here and you already have your aura unlocked, but i already said that."

Izuku nodded his head and then dashed forward he noticed that he was a lot faster then normal with 20% ofa and it feeled like he was growing more powerfull then before he thought to himself:' is that what aura is, a sort of enhancer.'

Izuku he quickly dispatched all the grimms that were in his area. Izuku then thought to himself:'maybe it is smart that i keep ofa for now down while deactivating it and train with my aura and of course my weapon and i have to unlock my semblance.'

He gave his equipement now a good look and he liked what he was wearing and wich weapon he had it feeled natural to him for some reason.

( only the red belt is green and the boots are also dark green, if you don,t like that he has the same weapon as ruby then that is your problem.)

He then looked at the sky seeing that it was about to become night so he climbed a three to get some high ground to check out if there was a small flat area around

There was, but there was one problem and that was that there was a group of nevermores. He sighed deeply and said:" why the hell not." he rocket himself of the tree he was standing on with ofa (because he doesn,t know yet how strong each grimm is), to the three nevermores who didn't even notice a green blur coming at them.

He cut one of the nevermores head of and he pierced both of the others nevermores wings so they couldn,t fly away,he then used ofa 40% and uppercutted the nevermore into the sky when it came back it landed head first into the ground killing it.

He then looked at the last nevermore that tried to regain its balance but it couldn't because of its wing he rocketed himself one,s of again and slicing its head clean off, he looked back at the dead nevermores only to see that they were slowly disengrating.

He then looked around the area to make sure he wasn't killed in his sleep by a grimm he layed himself down in a sleepingbag that kami gave him.

He looked up at the sky and started tearing up a bit at the thought of his friends and family he wiped his tears away and then raised a fist in the air and said:" i am going to be one of the greatest Hunters. So watch out remnant."