Special Chapter

[A/N: I'm in love with this picture.]

Jennie's POV

A new day, a new start. We both are finally dating. Chu is such a sweetheart. She has always been so nice to me. I've started enjoying my life. Thanks to chu. Miss lisa? Of course, I do. But sometimes we have to live without our favourite ones. Anyway, Tomorrow is my chu's birthday. I'm super excited. This time I'll make her birthday memorable. But this stupid will definitely gonna forget her own birthday, I guess. She is actually obsessed with me. Although I like it, it’s not a great thing.

*At night....*

11:50 P.M.

I was busy with my work. So, I didn’t get a moment to talk to her today. She didn’t even come to my room at least for once. I know why she didn’t come. I get mad when anyone disturb me at the time I'm working. And she hates her MAD JENDEUKIE. I laughed thinking of her smirking and annoyed face. I stood up from my desk and went to her room. And as expected I found her sleeping. It's sad but true that she forgot her own birthday. Huh...my chu is so stupid and super careless. She can pass a week sleeping and laying in bed without doing anything.

5 minutes later....

Third person's POV

Jennie went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and came back to jisoo's room with a cake she made by herself.

1 minutes to go before 12:00 A.M.

"Hey chu,,,,,,wakey wakey......." Jennie said in a baby voice and shaked jisoo's shoulder.

"Ummm....let me sleep." Jisoo mumbled.

"Baby, It's your birthday. Wake up." Jennie kissed jisoo on the forehead and brushed jisoo's hair gently.

"My birthday? Who cares....let me sleep." Jisoo again mumbled.

"You want me to turn on my bestfriend mode?" Jennie said in a cold voice.

"NO, OF COURSE NOT." Jisoo finally opened her eyes and immediately sat on the bed.

"Good girl." Jennie smiled showing her gummy smile. "Look I made this cake for you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY CHICHOO."

"YOU MADE IT?!!!!"

"Yes."

"WHEN?"

"When you went out with bambie."

"I thought you were busy with your work and forgot my birthday. But YOU'RE TOO NICE JENDEUKIE." Jisoo laughed.

"Don't laugh YOU STUPID." Jennie shoot a dead glare to jisoo. "How can I forget my chu's birthday?!!!!"

"Okay okay.." Jisoo again laughed.

"Cut the cake or I'll cut you to pieces now." Jennie said coldly.

"Don't be too mad." Jisoo smirked and cut the cake.

Jennie took a piece and fed it to jisoo. "How is it?"

"I didn’t know you could make the best cake in the world. It's too delicious." Jisoo said excitedly.

"I know you're kidding but who cares!!" Jennie smirked.

"No no...I'm not."

"Yes, YOU ARE."

"Then maybe I am."

"I knew it." Jennie again smirked.

"Btw jendeukie, why you’re so cute?"

"Because I'M KIM JENDEUK."

"After marriage you don’t need to change your surname. Because I'm also a KIM."

"YEAH I KNOW MY KIM CHICHOO THE CHIKKIN LOVER." Jennie said and they both laughed together.

Meanwhile

*In another world*

"Nobody can separate us." Lisa said holding rosé's hand.

Rosé looked lisa in the eyes. "And we'll stay together FOREVER."

............

I'm a chaelisa shipper and I was so sad that I killed them. But be happy because they're still together. 😊

Show some love to my new story.

Why not take a look? 😉

Thank you for reading 'DARK' 💛

BlinkMoomooOnce you wanted me to write an epilogue. So, I thought to write this special chapter. Don't worry, chaelisa will always stay together. 💙💛