#8

Jennie's POV

I was at my room. I was thinking about chacha (Chahee's nickname). Inspector kim still not gave me any update about her. Chacha, please comeback as soon as you can. I miss you. I thought in my mind. Tears came to my eyes thinking of her. Suddenly my room turned into a familiar street. I know this street. Am I having the same nightmare again? Who is that girl? Why she is looking so familiar!? Do I know her? Her backside is hinting me something. Yeah...she is chacha. But what she is doing here? Then I went close to her. I am a few inches away from her now. I saw that her back was covered with blood. When I was about to turn her I heard a scream. I turned left but I found none. Then I again turned to find out who the girl was and saw she was not there. I got scared. Sweat started falling from my forehead. I was getting wet because of the sweat.

Jen? Suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

I looked back and saw chacha was standing a few inches away from me. There was a deep scar on her neck. I started walking towards her.

Stop. Don't come close to me. She said.

Why? I asked in surprise.

Because I'm not a human. I died last night. Someone killed me. Someone is trying to kill jisoo and you too. Please be careful everytime and stay safe. Don't go outside alone. She said.

What are you saying? It can't be happened. You can't leave me like this. I know it is a nightmare. I know you will be back, I said and started crying. Suddenly she disappeared before my eyes. I was crying so hard. I wanted this nightmare to end soon.

"Don't kill me. Please don't." Suddenly I heard a voice. I turned around and saw two girls. One was lying on the street and another one was standing on the street with a sharp knife in her hand. Same nightmare again? I thought in my mind. I can perfectly say what will happen next because I had seen this before also. In fact so many times. But I had never seen the faces of the two girls.

I started trembling. I was thinking what to do. Should I go and try to stop them or not? I saw the one who has a knife in her hand went close to the one who was lying on the street. She was lying on the street with blood on her head. I can say someone hit her on the head with something heavy.

Other girl started writing something using the sharp knife on the back of the girl lying on the street.

Don't do this. Don't cut my back please. It hurts. Please stop. I beg you please stop. The girl screamed in pain. But the other girl didn't stop.

Stop.....I screamed but the two girls didn't hear. I wanted to know what she was writing on the back of that poor girl. So I started walking towards them but I stopped when I felt a cold thing on my back. It never happened with me. This nightmare is getting powerful and terrible. But what should I do now? Suddenly someone pressed the cold thing on my back and I screamed in pain. I looked back but there was no one. I put my hand on my back and saw that it was full of blood. Again someone pressed the cold thing on my back and I again screamed in pain. The girl lying on the street also screamed at the same time. I got confused. This pain was too much to handle.

Jisoo unnie....... Please save me...someone is trying to kill me..... I cried for help.

Jisoo's POV

I was sleeping alone in my room. I wanted to sleep with jennie but she told me that she want to sleep alone for tonight. She needs time that's why I didn't force her. I was in deep sleep but suddenly I heard jennie was screaming. I got down from my bed and ran to her room. Thank god her door was open so I quickly went inside. I saw she was crying in her sleep. I hold her hands tightly. She was trembling.

Jen, wake up....I said with a warm voice. I started stroking her hair gently.

U...unnie..... this nightmare,
This nightmare will k...kill me one day.. She screamed.

Jen... Wake up... I'm here. I'll save you from all cursed things, I said holding her hands tightly.

Finally she opened her eyes. She hurriedly sat on the bed and hugged me tight. She was breathing too fast.

Jen, calm down. Nobody will harm you. I'm here, I tried to comfort her. But she was still sobbing on my shoulder.

After a few minutes she calmed down a bit. Then I gave her water and she drank it peacefully.

Are you okay now? I asked worriedly.

She nodded.

What did you see? I again asked.

Same nightmare. She mumbled.

That's why I don't want to let you sleep alone. I said with a tired face.

I saw chacha there. She was telling me that someone killed her. And someone wants to kill you and me too. She said with a low voice.

It was a nightmare jen. Don't think too much. Chahee will be back. Let's sleep now. I said and she nodded.

Then we slept together.

"I don't know about the nightmare but I'll definitely kill you." A person who was watching them from the window thought in his mind.

.................
.
.
.
.
"THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY. "