#19

Rosé's POV

I was thinking about jisoo. I was madly in love with her but chose to leave her because I knew that jisoo will never accept me.

Flashback

"Hey chaeyoungie, I missed you a lot." Jisoo pouted looking at me.

"Chu, you saw me yesterday." I smirked.

"Yeah but, hehe." She laughed.

"Why you're so cute?" I smiled.

"Because I'm chichoo the chikkin lover." She showed me a proud smile.

I immediately laughed. "Did you see lisa?" I asked.

"Yeah. She went to the park with jendeukie." Her smile faded.

"Oh. Okay....see you later then." I smiled.

"Bye."

[5 or 6 days later.......]

"Let's go for a walk, chu." I smiled.

"Okay...let's go." She smiled back.

I was walking next to her and my heart was beating so fast. Last night I prepared everything to propose her perfectly but I forgot each and every line what I've prepared to tell her. I was so nervous for the first time in my life. However I calmed myself down and stopped walking. She also stopped and showed me a confuse look.

"Jisoo, I..I want to tell you something." My voice started shaking.

"What?" She blinked.

"I...I really hope you will never l...leave me."

"Silly you. You’re my friend. I'll never gonna leave you." She laughed.

"I... I mean......" I didn’t complete my sentence.

"You mean what?" She asked.

"I like you." I said directly.

"What?" She blinked.

"I really like you more than a friend."

"Don't say that. I don't wanna hurt your feelings but I really can't accept you. Because I like jennie. Yeah she is my bestfriend but I really like her."

"Jennie knows about it?"

"No. Please don't say it to her. And please don't say it to lisa too. Please...."

"Don't plead me. I'll not say it to anyone." I forcefully smiled. But my heart wanted to scream in pain that time. Heartbreak really hurts.

Flashback Ended

I looked at jisoo who was still in a great shock for whatever happened earlier. "You know what jisoo, I loved you so much. But I never told you about that. When you rejected me, my heart broke into thousand pieces but still I never forced you to be mine. Maybe fate was  not in my side. Love was not made for us, I guess. I was really living a great life until that night came to my life. Huh...I'm praying from my heart for you now. Because if you killed lisa then I will definitely kill you. And after that I'll kill myself too." I thought in her mind looking at jisoo.

"Don’t hurt jennie, please." Jisoo said with a teary eyes.

"You’re crying for your bestfriend who is still alive. Just imagine how painful it would be if your bestfriend died in her own birthday and you couldn’t save her because you were preparing a surprise birthday party for her." I said as a drop of tear fell from my eyes on the floor.