#9

Jennie's POV

I woke up from sleep and saw jisoo was still sleeping. Her arm was wrapped around my waist. I smiled and took my phone to know the time and saw it was already 8 a.m. I thought to wake jisoo up but she was sleeping peacefully so I didn’t disturb her. I carefully took her hand from my waist and placed it on the bed gently before getting down from bed. I then went to the washroom and took a bath. When I returned from bath, I saw jisoo was still sleeping peacefully. She was looking cute. I smiled looking at her. She is a blessing for me. Without her I don’t think I can survive or deal with my nightmare. I thought in my mind. Then I took my phone from the table next to the bed and went to the living room. I sat on the sofa. Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the phone and saw Seokjin was calling me. I quickly picked it up.

S : Hello Jennie kim.

Je : Hello inspector Kim.

S : We tried our best but sorry we couldn’t find anything about Chahee.

Je : Don't say that inspector. Please try again. Please find her. *Broken voice*

S : We will try again. Don't expect much and also don't lose hope.

Je : Huh...please try your best.

S : Hmm.... I'll call you if I get any clue or any information about her.

Je : Okay inspector.

I got upset after talking to the inspector. I started loosing hope. What if chacha has really died? What if what I saw in my dream was true? I started trembling. Tears started falling from my eyes. I tried to control my tears but couldn’t. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and saw jisoo was looking at me worriedly. I stood up from the sofa and hugged her.

What happened jen? She asked worriedly.

Then I told her everything.

Don’t lose hope okay? She said and tried to comfort me.

Then I pulled myself from the hug. I'm hungry and I want good food rn, I insisted.

You mean dumplings? She teased.

I hate to eat dumplings. I pouted.

She then smiled and went to the kitchen.

[30 minutes later...]

Third person's POV

Jisoo came back from the kitchen with pancakes. Jennie loves to eat pancakes.

"So here it is for my hungry jendeukie." Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you unnie." Jennie showed her gummy smile.

Then jisoo sat next to jennie and they both started eating.

"Unnie, do you remember that girl?" Jennie suddenly asked.

"Who?" Jisoo asked back.

"The girl with white cap and black mask."

Jisoo's heartbeat increased. She shook her head. "No, I don’t remember." Jisoo lied.

"How can you just forget about her? She saved me from hanbin. Didn't I tell you about it?"

"Maybe you told me but my memory is not so good." Jisoo again lied.

After that the room became silent. Jennie started eating silently. But jisoo was shocked.

*Flashback*

"Unnie, you know what? Today a girl saved me from hanbin."

"Who?"

"I didn’t get opportunity to ask her name but she was wearing a white cap and a black mask."

"Oh, you're talking about lisa. But she saved you!! Are you serious? She never talked with anybody."

"What are you saying? Why doesn’t she talk with others?"

"I don't know. No one has ever seen her face. We just know her name."

"Weird."

2 months later.....

"Unnie, you know what? Tonight I'm going on a date with lisa." Jennie shyly said.

"With lisa!!? Are you serious?"

"Yeah....I even saw her face. She is super cute."

"You like her?"

"Maybe. I like to spend time with her."

"I must say, you're special for her. Because she showed her face to you and now you’re going on a date with her. Go and enjoy this night. Btw, make her yours." Jisoo smiled.

Jennie smiled back and went away.

[At 4 a.m.]

Ring....ring....ring....

"Who's calling me at this time?" Jisoo took her phone and saw jennie was calling her. So she picked up the call.

"Hello."

"Open your door. I'm standing outside your house." Jennie said with a cold voice.

"What? At this time?" Jisoo asked in surprise but jennie hang up the call.

Then jisoo went near to the door and opened it. Jennie was looking tired. "What happened jen?" jisoo asked but jennie went to jisoo's room and laid down on her bed without saying a word. Jisoo closed the door and went to her room to find out what happened but she saw jennie was sleeping.

*Flashback ended*

"Jennie didn’t forget lisa!!? But how? I never saw lisa after that night. Does jennie still love lisa? Jennie still remembers about her and lisa's relationship? Should I ask her?" Jisoo thought in her mind.

Suddenly jennie's phone rang. She picked up the call and jisoo looked at her.

"Hi unnie." jennie said.

So it's irene. Jisoo thought in her mind.

"Okay send me the address." Jennie said and hang up the call.

Jisoo looked at her in confusion.

"Irene unnie told me about a doctor. Who can save me from my nightmare." Jennie said.

"You and your irene unnie." Jisoo smirked.

"Ahhhh...don't react like that. You will take me to the doctor."

"Why me? Go there with your irene unnie." Jisoo said without any expression.

Jennie smiled and said, "You look cute when you get jealous."

"What?" Jisoo blinked.

"Nothing." Jennie smirked.

"Btw, you're the one who will take me there." Jennie insisted.

"Okay okay." Jisoo smiled pulling jennie's cheeks.

Meanwhile......

Hanbin's phone rang. He took his phone from his pocket and picked up the call.

"KILL JISOO TONIGHT."

..................