#5

Rosé's POV

'Chahee' this name forced me to think about that night. That dark night when lisa died. Chahee was the name that I found on lisa's back. Someone cut lisa's back with a sharp knife and wrote the name there. Since then, I've been looking for that girl. But I don’t know what she looks like. Because I had never seen her face. There are so many people in this world having that name. So it was not easy to find that particular person. But how bambam found that girl? Is she really that CHAHEE!!?

Where did you find her? And where is she now? And how can you be so sure that she is the girl we are looking for? I asked three question at a time because I was curious.

1 hour ago lisa sent me to the city road. When I reached there, I found a dead body. It was a girl. I took a look all over the body and found a deep scar on the neck. Then I understood that lisa killed her. I took her bag and found her passport. From the passport I get to know that her name is CHAHEE. Bambam replied.

Has lisa got her memory back? I asked in surprise.

I really don't know. Bambam replied.

You didn’t ask her? I asked.

No. I hurriedly burn the body and came to you. He replied.

I then went to lisa's room. Bambam also followed me. I opened her door and quickly went inside. I saw she was sitting in a corner. Lisa come here, I said. She then came close to me.

You killed a girl named chahee. Why did you kill her? I asked.

She was looking fresh. And I wanted to taste her blood. So I killed her. She replied.

Have you got your memory back? I again asked.

I told you before also that I don’t remember anything about that night. And if I get my memory back then I will tell you. She said.

Chahee is the name that is written on your back. I said with a low voice.

I don’t wanna talk to you right now. So please leave. She shouted.

Don't shout at me lisa. Please tell me why you’re hiding the things from me? You know that I am always ready to support you, I said.

Leave rn otherwise I will kill you. She almost screamed.

Then kill me. I said looking into her eyes.

You know that I can't kill you. Because I love you. Chaeyoung-yaah, I killed that girl and I also told you the reason. Please trust me. I'm not lying to you. And I didn’t know that her name is chahee. She said with a calm voice.

Okay.... Call me if you need anything. I said to her and left the room.

I think she lied to you. Bambam said.

No. She didn’t lie to me. I said.

How can you be so sure about it? He asked.

I know her very well. I smiled.

Third person's POV

It's 12 PM. Irene was waiting in a restaurant for jisoo and jennie. She was alone. Finally jisoo and jennie came. They saw irene and went to her. They hugged her and sat on a two seated sofa in front of her.

So jennie, tell me how your life is going? Irene asked looking at jennie.

It's going good. Jisoo is taking care of me. Jennie smiled.

I really love to see you two together. You both look so cute together. Irene smiled.

Jennie also smiled but jisoo didn’t. She hates irene. But never told the reason. Maybe she is jealous of irene. Because irene and jennie has a great bond.

Jisoo why you’re not saying a word? Irene asked looking at jisoo.

I have nothing to say that's why. Jisoo replied.

Unnie, don’t talk like that. Jennie pouted looking at jisoo.

Jisoo smirked. And irene laughed at them.

Btw jennie, you're looking so worried. What happened? Irene asked.

You know chahee, right? She is my other half. I never started my day without talking to her in the morning. But today we didn’t talk. Her phone is off. I hope she is okay. Jennie replied.

Don’t think too much. I think she has some important work that's why she switched her phone off. Irene said.

I don’t think so. She didn’t even send me a text. Jennie said with a sad face.

Hey jendeukie, she is fine. Don't worry. Jisoo tried to comfort jennie. Jennie smiled but still thinking about chahee.

Hey guys what's up? Suddenly hanbin came there.

You fucking bitch what are you doing here? Jisoo almost shouted.

Chill babe. I came here with my friend. Hanbin replied.

Then go and spend your fucking time with your friend. Jisoo again shouted.

Yeah yeah..enjoy your time. Btw, call me if you need my help. Hanbin said and went away.

Huh.....that bitch.....jisoo mumbled.

Foget about him jisoo. Irene said.

Jisoo didn’t say anything.

Meanwhile jennie didn’t even notice hanbin. Because she was thinking about chahee. Suddenly her phone rang. It was an unknown number. She picked up the call.

Hello, Are you jennie? A man asked.

Yes. Who are you? Jennie asked back.

I'm inspector kim Seokjin.

..........
.
.
.
.
"THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY."💗