#16

Third person's POV

"Do you really want to do this with jennie?" Bambam asked looking at the blonde haired girl.

"Yes." Rosé replied.

"But it didn't work when you applied it to lisa." Bambam said worriedly.

"Maybe it only works in the case of humans." Rosé said in a low voice.

Suddenly lisa appeared in rosé's lab.

"What will you going to do with her?" Lisa asked coldly.

"Nothing. Just a little therapy." Rosé smirked.

"Don't try to hurt her." Lisa almost shouted.

"Calm down. If she is innocent then I'll not going to hurt her." Rosé smiled evilly. "You can stay here if you want." Rosé said.

Lisa then hid herself in a corner of the lab. The lab was almost dark. There was only one light. So, lisa could not be seen.

30 minutes later.....

It was almost 12. a.m. Jisoo and jennie was sitting on a couch in the lab. Rosé was sitting in her chair facing jennie and jisoo while bambam was standing a little distance from rosé. Lisa was also watching everything from that corner where she hid herself 30 minutes ago.

"If you both are okay with it then I'll going to apply something on jennie now. So that jennie will have a dream about whatever happened with her two years back." Rosé said calmly looking at the two girls who were sitting in front of her.

"Is it harmful?" Jisoo asked.

"No." Rosé shook her head.

"How will it help jennie?" Jisoo asked in confusion.

"By applying this I'll get to know what happened with her. Maybe I'll be able to find the actual reason behind her nightmares. After that I'll be able to give her the right medicines." Rosé explained.

Jisoo was thinking what to do. She was afraid that jennie would get her memory back and will never give her the love she had wanted for so long. But she can't be so selfish. So she decided to say yes to doctor park.

"Do whatever you want to do, doctor park. I just want to see her living her life peacefully without having nightmares." Jisoo said in a low voice.

Rosé nodded and stood up from her chair. She went close to jennie and said, "Don't be afraid. You'll be okay. Everything will be fine."

Jennie was so afraid. But she just nodded looking at rosé. Jennie stood up from the couch and laid on the patients bed which was placed a little distance from the couch. Rosé put on a clip on the ring finger of jennie's left hand. That clip was attached to a monitor via a wear that was showing jennie's heart beats rate.

"Jennie, close your eyes." Rosé ordered and jennie did exactly what rosé said.

"Now, sleep. Your soul is not here. Your body is here but your soul is now living two years behind. Listen to me jennie. What I'm saying is right." Rosé said calmly and jennie fell asleep.

All eyes were on jennie. After a while jennie smiled and was still asleep.

"Where are you now?" Rosé asked in a low voice.

"At school." Jennie replied. Her eyes were still closed. She was actually having a dream about her past life.

Suddenly jennie's expression got changed. There was fear on her face.

"What's happening there?" Rosé asked.

"H..hanbin is trying to h..hurt me." Jennie replied.

"Are you alone?" Rosé asked

"Yes. Wait...A girl p...punched hanbin on the f..face. She is wearing a black mask and a white cap." Jennie mumbled.

Rosé and bambam exchanged a confused look. Lisa knew what jennie was dreaming of. Jisoo looked at jennie with a broken heart.

"What's the name of the girl?" Although  rosé knew who the girl was, she asked jennie about the girl.

"I don't know. She went away without telling me her name." Jennie replied. She was smiling.

20 minutes later.....

"Where are you now?" Rosé asked.

"In my apartment with jisoo unnie. We are talking about that girl who saved me earlier. Jisoo unnie told me her name is lisa." Jennie smiled.

Everyone in the lab exchanged their looks with each other.

"Who is lisa?" Rosé asked looking at jisoo. Rosé wanted to know if jisoo had done anything wrong to lisa or not.

"The girl studying in the same school with us." Jisoo replied in a awkward voice.

Yeah yeah, I know. I know the whole story. I was also in the same school. I wonder how you forgot me. Rosé thought in her mind.

"Jennie, you are in the next day morning now. Imagine it." Rosé said in a soft voice.

"Tell me where are you now?" Rosé asked.

"I'm again in the school now. The girl who saved me yesterday is now walking in front of me. I told her to stop but she didn't stop. I took her name and she stopped walking. She turned to me. I thanked her for saving me and dragged her to the garden of our school. Now we are sitting on a bench in the garden. She is telling me how her parents died and why she always wears a black mask and a white cap." Jennie said.

Lisa was hearing everything. She smiled thinking of the moment when she spoke to jennie for the first time and almost told jennie whatever happened with her. Why she wears black mask and white cap.

"What are you doing now?" Rosé asked jennie.

"I hugged lisa and told her that she can trust me. And now we are walking in the garden." Jennie replied.

"Now what are you guys talking about?" Rosé asked.

[ "Would you like to drink coffee with me?" Lisa asked. "Sure." I happily nodded. We are now in a restaurant near city road. "Hey, what would you guys like to take?" A girl asked. "One cappuccino and what do you want to take?" Lisa asked looking at me."One latte." I replied and the girl went away. We are now talking about normal things. About classes that we had today. After a while the same girl again came to us. She placed the coffees in the table and sat in front of us. "I'm wendy, the owner of this restaurant." She introduced herself. I smiled. "If you don’t mind then can I spend some times with you two? Because  today this restaurant is almost empty. And I getting bored." She said sadly. "No problem. You can talk with us." I smiled.]

Everyone in the lab listened carefully what jennie said.

"Now sleep. I will wake you up after 1 hour." Rosé said calmly.

Jennie was sleeping peacefully. Rosé went to her desk and sat on her chair. Jisoo sat on the couch. She was scared. Because she knew that jennie will be mad at her. Because she lied about not knowing lisa.

Bambam went to rosé. "It's working. What if jennie really killed lisa?" Bambam mumbled looking at rosé.

"I WILL KILL HER." Rosé smirked.

.............