#6

Third person's POV

What happened inspector? Jennie asked and started trembling.

We found a bag at the city road. There was a phone inside the bag. First number we saw, was yours. So we called you. Someone may have mistakenly left it here. Come and get it. Seokjin replied.

Okay. Jennie said and hung up the phone.

What happened jendeukie? Who called you? Jisoo asked.

Inspector kim Seokjin. He found a bag. There was a phone inside the bag and the first number was mine. So he called me. Jennie replied.

Then you should go now. Irene said.

Yeah....sorry... Jennie said with a low voice.

It's okay. We will meet another day. Irene smiled.

Then jisoo and jennie bid goodbye to irene and left the restaurant.

(At the police station)

Here it is. Seokjin said to jennie showing the bag.

Jennie was surprised to see the bag. It’s chahee's bag. Where is chahee? She thought in her mind. She started worrying for her. Inspector, this is my friend's bag. She is missing. I called her mom to ask about her but she told me that her daughter is missing from last night. Please find my friend. Jennie said with a broken voice.

What's your friend's name? Seokjin asked.

"Chahee" jennie replied.

Okay. We will tell you if we find her. Now you can go. Seokjin said.

Thank you inspector. Jennie said and left the police station with jisoo.

Jennie and jisoo were standing outside the police station, looking for a taxi. Jennie was worried for chahee. And jisoo was thinking how to comfort jennie. Jen, don't think too much. Inspector kim will find her. Jisoo tried to comfort jennie.

You know that how much important she is for me. How can I not be worried for her!!! I never started my day without talking to her. And she is missing from last night. Why all these things are happening to my life!!! That nightmare ruined my life. I'm scared all the time. I have forgotten two years from my life. And now chahee is missing. Jennie said with a broken voice and started crying.

Then jisoo hugged her. Don't cry jen. I'm here. I'll always stay with you. And I hope you will get back your chahee soon.  Jisoo whispered in jennie's ear.

Rosé POV

Finally I made this medicine. My lisa can now feel the sunlight. From then on she will not be afraid in the light of day. I thought in my mind and went near to Lisa's room. I knocked her door for three times then she opened it. I then went inside her room. Can we talk like the old days? I asked her.

Can I get back my old life? She mumbled.

I didn’t say anything. I really want to see her happy. But she can't get back her old life. I'm trying my best to make your life easy. I said and went so close to her. I hold her hand and asked, can I hug you for once?

No, you can't. She replied.

Please.....

No.... You're making me weak chaeyoung.  Please leave. She said with a low voice. I didn’t listen to her and hugged her so tight. She didn’t hug me back but I was happy. 

After a few minutes, I pulled myself from the hug and took my phone from my pocket.

We used to go outside for walk. You remembered it? I asked showing this photo.

She nodded

She nodded.

You want to go for a walk with me again? I smiled.

I want to but I can't. I'm afraid of sunlight. She said.

I made a special medicine for you. If you take it, you will no longer be afraid of sunlight. I said.

Really? That means I can go outside for a walk with my chipmunk again? She asked pulling my cheeks.

Yes. Then I injected the medicine into her hand.

Thank you. She smiled.

Please don’t be thankful to me. Get ready for tomorrow. We'll go for a walk after a long time. I smiled and hugged her again. This time she hugged me back.

You are the best chaeyoung-yaah. She whispered in my ear.

...............
.
.
.
.
"THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY." 💗