#20

*What actually happened in 11th February?*

2 years ago.......

10th February at 11:30 a.m.

"Chaeyoung-yaah, I'm going outside with jennie. So, I may come home late." Lisa said.

"Too late?" Rosé asked.

"Before 12 a.m." Lisa winked.

"You better come before 12 a.m. Otherwise you know what I'll gonna do to you." Rosé smirked.

"Yeah yeah...I know." Lisa winked and was about to leave until rosé stopped her by grabbing her hand.

Lisa looked back and blinked for a few times.

"Don't you think that you forgot something?" Rosé pouted.

"What?" Lisa asked in confusion.

"WHERE THE HECK IS MY MORNING KISS?" Rosé almost screamed.

"Oops...I'm sorry." Lisa smiled awkwardly and kissed her bestfriend on the cheek and winked at her bestfriend before leaving.

On the other side.....

"Jisoo unnie...."

"Yes?"

"I'm going outside with lisa today." Jennie said in a baby voice.

Jisoo's heart....OUCH

"Really?" Jisoo forced a smile.

Jennie nodded happily. "I'll be a little late at night. Don't be mad, okay?" Jennie pouted.

"Okay...but don't be too late."

"Okay." Jennie hugged jisoo before leaving the house.

[1 hour later.....]

Third person's POV

Lisa was waiting for jennie at their favourite park. Jennie is always late so lisa didn’t mind at all. She was thinking about jennie. Like how cute jennie is!!! Like a dumpling. Lisa smiled thinking of jennie.

"Hey, lili..." Jennie screamed from a little distance. Lisa looked at jennie and smiled but jennie didn’t see that as lisa was wearing the same white cap and black mask.

Jennie went close to lisa and lisa stood up to hug jennie. They both shared a sweet yet tight hug.

"You’re late again, nini." Lisa said in a soft voice.

"I'm sorry. I slept late last night so I couldn’t wake up early." Jennie showed a sad face.

"Don't be sorry. It's okay. I really love to wait for you."

"Hehe...I know that." Jennie smirked.

"Can you keep my car keys in your bag? Beacuse I didn’t bring my bag. And there’s no pocket in my jeans." Lisa asked politely.

"Sure." Jennie nodded and kept the keys.

Both of them spent a great time together  that they didn’t notice the time. After 5/6 hours, lisa looked at her watch to know the time and she was about to scream looking at the time.

"What happened, lili?" Jennie asked in confusion.

"It's 11:15 P.M."

"What?!!!! Shit...jisoo unnie will kill me."