#3

Hanbin's POV

Did it work? She asked me.

I don't know. I tried my best. I think it will work. I'm pretty much sure that jisoo will call me. I replied.

If she don't trust you this time and don't ask you for your help then I'll kill you and hire someone else for this job. She said with a cold face.

Don't say that. I'm trying my best. I said almost trembling.

Can't you handle a simple girl like jisoo!? Jisoo that bitch. I want my jennie. For this, I would love to kill that jisoo. She shouted.

Your jennie? I asked boldly.

You wanna die right now? If you don't want to then get out of here right now. She again shouted and I left that place.

Huh....Why she hired me for this issue!!? How can I tell her that jisoo is not the only one who saves jennie all the time. There is something. Maybe a shadow or anything else. I can fight with jisoo but what about that other thing? I don't even know what it is. I don't think it's a human. It's anything else. Maybe a powerful soul. I can't fight with a shadow. Is it really a shadow!? Whatever, one day I will find out what it is. And why it helps that weak jennie all the time.

Jennie's POV

We came back to our house from the park at 6 p.m. Jisoo said that she was tired and went to her room. I was in the living room. I was tired too but I decided to watch a movie. So I turned on the TV and sat on the sofa. I was watching a thriller movie. Suddenly I felt someone standing behind me. I got scared. I looked back and saw no one. I started trembling. My heart started to beat so fast. Then I looked at the TV. Again I felt someone but this time someone was sitting next to me. I turned left and saw a familiar face. I saw a black haired girl sitting next to me. Her face was covered by a black mask. I know she is the same girl who saved me from hanbin in my school life. But what is she doing here? How she knows about my present address?

If I'm not wrong then you are the same girl who saved me from hanbin in my school life, right? I asked but she didn't reply. What's your name? I again asked but again I didn't get any answer. She was just sitting next to me. She didn't even look at me for once.

BOOM.........

Suddenly I heard a sound and closed my eyes. I was trembling because I am scared of loud sounds. My eyes were still closed. Then I felt someone hold my hands tightly. I thought it might be that girl but when I opened my eyes, I saw it was jisoo.

Hey....are you okay? Jisoo asked worriedly.

Maybe. I replied with a low voice.

I know you're afraid of loud sounds. Sorry that I left you alone in the living room. She said with a sad face.

It's okay. And I don't wanna depend on you. I'm a strong girl. I can handle myself. I said. Then she just smiled and hugged me. Suddenly I noticed, that girl was not sitting next to me. I looked around the whole living room but she was nowhere.

Where is she? I mumbled.

Who? Jisoo asked with confusion.

A girl was here wearing a black mask. She was sitting next to me. But where did she go now? Have you seen her? I asked.

No. I didn't see anybody. When I came here, I only saw you. She replied.

What is the time? I asked.

It's 8 p.m. You may have fallen asleep watching the movie and saw someone in your dream. She said.

Maybe it was a dream. I thought in my mind.

Third person's POV

It's 10 p.m. Jennie and jisoo were still in the living room. They both were enjoying the movie. But there was another one. Who was watching the both of them.

"It was not a dream jen. I'm back. I'll find the person who made me this. I'll take my revenge. I'll find the person who has separated us. I'll find the person who killed me and made me a vampire." Someone thought in her mind.

....................
.
.
.
.
"THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY."💗