Find Out

Evangeline POV:

Luke and I have been dating for 4 months, but lately, he has been practicing with the band a lot

Luke and I have been dating for 4 months, but lately, he has been practicing with the band a lot. He hasn't been giving me as much attention. He's been cancelling on dates and I really miss him. So, I set up a date night and we came to my house and watched movies. He seemed distracted. It was about 2:30 in the morning and I paused the movie we were watching.

"What is going on with you?" I ask him.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"I mean you always cancel on date nights and whenever you do come, you  seem distracted." I tell him. That's when things started going wrong.

"I have practice with the band," he says defensively.

Why is he mad at me? Let's just say, there was a screaming match in my living room and it ended with me walking out the door and into the street, tears streaming down my face. I fell onto my knees and just knelt there crying. I hear the door open, and I close my eyes and brace myself for the goodbye.

"Hey," he says softly and kneels down in front of me. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything I said in there." I glance up at him and he takes my hands in his and continues. "I was just tired and mad because I've been having family problems. I know that's no excuse and I'm sorry." He takes my chin in between his fingers and lifts my head up so I'm looking him in the eyes. He takes his other hand and wipes my tears. "Do you remember when we were sitting there there by the ocean, and we kissed?" I slowly nod. "I felt something I have never felt before and every time I look at you, I feel the same way. I fell in love with you. I love you."

I place my forehead against his and say, "I love you too." And we stay there for a few minutes, in each other arms, living in the moment.

A/N

Hey guys, Can any of you guess what is going to happen in the next few chapters. Hint Hint. There's a song. Can anyone guess it? Think about what has happened.