Next Books

I am going to post the titles and the descriptions of book I am thinking of doing here. Please comment which ones you would like to see and which one I should do first.

1. Running Home To You (The Flash x Glee)

Andrea or Andy Anderson is a meta-human who used to work for a government agency called The Secret Organization for American Protection or SOAP for short. She used to live in Lima, Ohio and went to McKinley High School with her twin brother Blaine. What happens when she decides to find one Sebastian Smythe when he didn't show up at the New Direction and Warbler reunion?

2. Best of Both Worlds (Hannah Montana x Julie and the Phantoms

Miley is a shy girl and best friends with Lily, Flynn, and Julie. They are the only people who know her secret other than her family. What happens when three ghosts show up?

3. True Colors (Peeta Mellark)

Luna Geyser won the 73rd Hunger Games and now lives in the Victor Village in District 4. What happens when the Quarter Quell comes around and she is thrown into the arena again?

4. Once Upon a December (Sam Evans)

Anastasia got her name because her mom was obsessed with the story of Anastasia. She would sing the song Once Upon a December to her daughter every night until she died. Anastasia was adopted by the Puckermans when she was 7 and ends up going to WIlliam Mckinley High School.

5. Always and Tomorrow (Brittany S. Pierce) (Glee x Legacies)

Faith Mikaelson is the sister of Hope Mikaelson. She needed to get away from her supernatural life so she moved to Lima Ohio and joined the glee club. She starts to fall for a certain blonde cheerio.

6. Girl on Fire (Ashley Garcia) Brooke Bishop

Athena Garcia is the musical sister of the genius Ashley Garcia. She lives with her Uncle Victor in California. She is a cheerleader and has a crush on her best friend, Brooke. She loves singing and cannot understand a thing that her sister says.