Apologies and Forgiving

"Hey," I walked up to Julie once she got out of her dance class that I had been watching. I knew that she was mad at the boys, and so was I, but I was still kind of rooting for her and Reggie, not Nick. They were making goo-goo eyes at each other the entire class.

"Hi," she responded, shooting me a small smile.

"You're a really good dancer," I complimented. "I wish I could dance like that."

"That's so not true. I'm sure you can dance."

"I never said that I couldn't dance. I'm just not as good as you," I told her, jumping and crossing my feet before spinning and ending up with my feet crossed the other way. She laughed and someone looked at her weirdly as they passed in the hall.

Remembering that I was invisible to most people, Julie pulled out her phone. Pressing it up to her ear like she was talking on the phone, she said, "Well, I can teach you."

Her phone then rang and I burst out laughing while she picked up and started talking to her dad.

---------

As Julie and I entered the garage, we saw Luke, Reggie, and Alex standing next to each other. As they did this, I didn't even look at any of them and looked around the studio until my eyes landed on Blaine who was sitting on the piano. I gave him a look that asked what was happening and he shrugged and gestured to the boys who were standing in the middle of the room. I rolled my eyes and finally looked over at them.

"In case you missed it, we're really sorry," Reggie clarified.

Julie nodded, "Yeah. I- I got that part."

"We've been here for, like, three hours," Alex told us.

"Yup," Reggie and Alex high-fived while Luke stood up from his kneeling position in the middle of the other two.

"We almost sang to your little brother."

Reggie nodded, "He comes in here a lot. Mainly to use the bathroom."

"Yeah," Alex said, "It's not our favorite part of the day."

"But, Julie, Eve, it wasn't OK that we flaked in the dance last night. We know we let you guys down."

"Yeah, and none of us wanted to disappoint you," Alex added to my boyfriend's statement. I sighed, knowing why they wanted revenge. I felt bad for being mad at Luke. He just wanted to make his mom proud. It's his birthday today, I'll forgive him.

I know this chapter is short, but I just wante dto get it out.