Chapter 4: Transformation justu

Third-person P.O.V

Five years had passed since Hamako arrived at the village, and she has town stronger every day. During her stay in the town, she only made friends with Sauske and Naruto. She and Sauske didn't talk much but acknowledged each other skills.

Hamako didn't make other friends and didn't talk to anyone else throughout the years. Which concerned both the Hokage and Kakashi, but they were glad she at least made two friends. The girls in her class have left her alone, not wanting to lose their lives due to Hamako's anger. Hamako would spend hours training on the training grounds. Finally, it was almost time for her to graduate from the academy.

Hamako got out of bed, ready to start the day. Today was the second to last day until she graduated, which she was happy about now she could stop learning stuff she already knew. She looked at the mirror and brushed her soft long hair. She then put on a purple shirt and black vest. Then grabbed her pouch for her water along with her sword and its sheath. She then walked downstairs and told Kakashi bye as she left the house.

**

As she was walking to the academy, Hamako looked over at the Hokage Mountains to see as behind it.

When she arrived at the class, she sat in her usual seat next to Sauske in silence, waiting for everyone else to arrive. As it got close to eight, everyone noticed that Iruka still hadn't arrived. About five after, he came with Naruto tied up, dropping him in front of the class.

"Tomorrow is the shinobi academy's graduation exam, and you've failed it the last two times! This isn't the time to be causing trouble!" Iruka yelled at Naruto.

"Whatever," Naruto replied, snapping his head away from the man, not caring.

"Time for a transformation test! Everyone line up! Transform perfectly into me!" Iruka yelled, pointing to the front of the classroom.

Everyone groaned as they lined up to do the transformation justu. Sakura went first.

"Sakura Haruno. Here I go...transform!"

'She looks exactly like Iruka sensei. It's not bad.' Hamako thought.

"I did it! Yes! Sauske, did you see that?"

Hamako rolled her eyes at her behavior. 'Sauske doesn't care your just another annoying fangirl.' She thought.

"Next, Sauske Uchiha." It was Sauske turn next, and he also transformed into Iruka sensei.

"Uh, good. Next, Naruto Uzumaki."

As he took a step forward, people started complaining.

"This is a total waste of time, Naruto," Shikamaru said with a frown on his face.

We always pay for your screw-up," Ino said.

"Like I care!!" Naruto yelled.

"Shut up, will you! All of you are giving me a headache, and unless you want me to kill you, I suggest you all shut up right now," Hamako threatened, getting ready to pull out her sword. Iruka gave her a look, and she sighed and stopped pulling her sword out.

"Transform!" Naruto said.

Hamako looked bored at Naruto, excepting another Iruka. When the smoke cleared, he turned into a female version of himself. Hamako sighed at his behavior.

"CUT THE STUPID TRICKS! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING!!"

Naruto started to laugh.

"Next, Hamako Hozuki!"

Hamako stepped and did the hand signs."Transform," she said.

The smoke cleared to reveal a male with white hair and similar purple eyes as Hamako. (A/N: Don't mind the picture. It was the only one I found, but his eyes usually are purple)

Iruka's eyes widened in surprise, not expecting her to transform into who she chose

"Good," he said, and Hamako smirked and turned back and went to her place in line.

"Who was that?" Naruto asked.

"He someone very close to me back at my old home," Hamako said, walking out of class now that it was over.

**

Hamako's P.O.V

I was heading to Ichiraku ramen to get something to eat after doing some training.

When I got, I sat down and ordered a bowl of Miso ramen.

Why I was eating my ramen, I saw Naruto and Iruka-sensei walk inside. I just shrugged and continued eating my ramen.

"Oh, hey Hamako!" Naruto greeted. "You came to get some ramen also." He said.

"Yeah," I replied.

Naruto and Iruka order their ramen. I went back to eating my ramen.

"Naruto," I heard Iruka-sensel call, gaining Naruto's attention.

"Huh...?" Naruto asked, looking at him with his mouth still full of ramen.

"Why would you do that to the Hokage monument? Don't you know who the Hokage our?"

Naruto slurped the noodles into his mouth and swallowed.

"Of course I know," Naruto finished his bowl content. "Basically, those who get the Hokage title were the strongest shinobi of their time. And among them was the 4th hokage, a hero who saved the village from the nine-tailed fox."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow. I should head home," I said, standing up and getting out of my s, eating and paying for my food.

Naruto and Iruka told me bye before getting back to their conversation.

When I arrived home, I saw Kakashi wasn't home yet. So I just head upstairs to get ready for bed.

'I hope I do great tomorrow during the graduation exam.' I thought.

💛💛💛

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

A/N: Hamako usually is level-headed, but when annoyed, she can be scary.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: Who is ready for the graduation exam?

Q: What did you think of Hamako transforming into her older brother?

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 958

Edited 11/15/21