Chapter 3: Sauske Uchiha

The next day I was heading to the Academy after eating the breakfast Kakashi made for me.

When I arrived at the Academy, I noticed only a few people were there. I sat in the same spot as yesterday next to Sauske and once again saw girls glaring at me.

'Why do they keep glaring at me?' I thought, confused.

"What do you think you are doing sitting next to Sauske?" A voice asked.

I turned towards the voice and saw a girl with brown long straight hair.

"What's wrong with me sitting here?" I asked.

"A random freak like you shouldn't be sitting by Sauske because he never will like someone like you," she said.

'So that why they're glaring at me. There Sauske fangirls. That just stupid a shinobi shouldn't be distracted by romance,' I thought.

I stood up and glared at the girl. "I don't like him that way. So just leave me alone!" I shouted. "Also, if you call me a freak again, I kill you!" I said, pulling my sword out and moving it close to her face making her eyes widen.

"Hamako, put the sword down!" I heard Iruka sensei say.

I sighed and slowly moved my sword and put it back in its sheath. I then looked around and saw the class staring at me with wide eyes.

"Now that is settled, let's start the lesson," Iruka sensei said.

I zoned put as Iruka was talking about the clone justu. I also noticed Sauske glancing at me a few times.

'He probably curious about where the killing threat came from,' I thought with a sigh.

**

Hokage's P.O.V

I was in my office looking through my crystal ball to see how Hamako was doing so far in the academy.

I saw a girl walk over towards Hamako then watched as Hamako stood up glaring at the girl before taking her sword out and pointing it at her face.

I sighed as Iruka commanded her to put the sword down.

'She will take some time adjusting here. She may only be seven years old, but the traditions of the Blood Mist village still run through her veins. At least she sort of made friends with Naruto. ' I thought as I watched her looking bored during Iruka's lesson.

**

Third person's P.O.V

Once class ended for the day. Hamako was walking home when she saw Sauske calling her way.

"Hamako, right?" He asked once he caught up with her.

"Yeah, that's my name. Can I help you?" She said, slowing her pace down.

"I was wondering why did you threaten to kill the girl earlier," he said.

"Oh, well, in my old village, we were taught to kill. It's just something I'm used to doing. I guess you can say it runs in my veins, "Hamako replied, drinking water from her water bottle.

Sauske nodded.

"Anyway, I'm going to do some training. I'll see you later, Sauske," Hamako said, waving bye to Sauske and walking away.

**

After hours of training, Hamako was heading back to Kakashi place where she lived after training on the training grounds.

While she was walking home, she saw Sauske at the dock practicing the fireball justu.

'Fireball justu? I guess I wasn't the only one who was doing some training,' Hamako thought as she continued walking.

When she finally arrived at home. She walked inside of the house and saw Kakashi sitting down on the couch, reading his favorite book.

'That book is so stupid. I can't believe that someone wrote that,' Hamako thought, shaking her head.

"I see your finally home," Kakashi said, not even looking up from his book.

"Yeah," she said.

"Good, I was actually about to make dinner soon," Kakashi said, closing his book.

"Alright, well, I will be upstairs taking a nap," she said, heading up to her bedroom to take a nice relaxing nap.

"Ok. I call you down when dinner is ready," Kakashi said.

'Kakashi is very nice, but would he still be nice to mean. When he finds out, I almost killed my classmates. I'm sure Iruka- sensei is going to tell him about that. Are Iruka will tell the Hokage, and the Hokage will tell Kakashi' Hamako thought as she walked upstairs to her bedroom to take a nap.

**

Hamako was lying in her bed thinking about Suigestu and was wondering what he was up to.

'I hope Suigestu is doing ok. This village has been fine so far. I made possibly two new friends, one in Naruto and the other one possibly in Sauske. I just need to get used to not killing, but that may be hard,' Hamako thought as she drifted off to sleep.

💛💛💛

Hey lovely readers!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter was short.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think of this story.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: What did you think of Hamako's interaction with Sauske?

Thanks for reading!

Word Count: 850

Edited 11/8/21