Chapter 2- Partier

"Wlep, lets see who else is up to bother right now." Ink says to herself flopping backwards on her couch at home and grabs her phone off the coffee table, she has little use for her phone, so she sees no reason to bring it absolutely everywhere with her, or have it charged all the time for that matter, "69 percent, hah. Nice." she quietly giggles to herself, and pulls up her contact list, which is probably a maximum of 10 people, "hmm... Alters probably fast asleep, I know for a fact Birdbutt is sleeping... Ah! Blue might be awake!" She says sitting up and hitting the call button.

Blue jumps around her kitchen in her tshirt and shorieshorts, "I'll tell ya what I want, what I really really want!" She sings loudly with her music playing over a speaker in the kitchen hooked up to an mp3 as she cooks...something that can only be described as a hot mess. "So tell me what you want what you really really want!" She sings as her phone begins to ring on the kitchen counter, "I wanna I wanna..." she grabs it, still singing and looks at the contact, immidiately hitting talk, "I really really really wanna zigazigah! Hey InkyRinky!" She comments while still dancing about her kitchen, Ink laughs on the other end of the line, holding it slightly away from her face, "You sound like youre having fun!"

"Oh girl you know im having fun! It's three am and I'm making brroooowwwniiiieees!~" Blue singsongs putting on oven mits, "Are you now?" "Well, kinda!" She starts putting the phone between her shoulder and 'ear', then opens the oven, "I'd say its more on the corner of 'char' and 'disaster'." she says as she pulls the pan out and pokes at the top of it, "Now heres the story from a to z-" Blue continues to sing, Ink laughs a bit, "How are you not waking Stretch up right now?" "Oh honey he lives with me, he could sleep through a friggin' earthquake.... That and he had the whole house soundproofed because the neighbors were complaining." "Somehow that doesnt surprise me. Hey since youre up, wanna hang out? I got like... an hour of sleep and im ready to role again." "Hellyeah! Come on over and you can help me make something edible, then we can decide what else to do." "See you soon then." 

The girls hang up and Ink goes up to her room, throwing on her normal outfit and opening a portal to Blues house, by this time Blue has turned the music down, because shes a good friend like that. "Whats up GUUURRRL!~" "Wassup BEEEETCH~" They great each other and laugh, for the next hour they proceed to attempt to make a good batch of brownies, while Ink simultaneously tries to convice blue that eating burned brownies is not a good idea, and proventing her from eating the mess she had made before.

Surprisingly, they manage to end up with some edible brownies... four whole pans of them. one normal, one with M&Ms in it, one with marshmellows, and one with pink food dye and several layers of different types of sprinkles in it.

They both grab one and plop down on her couch. "So, what should we do now?" Ink asks, Blue noms on her brownie and looks up at the ceiling, thinking for a moment. "Oh! we could go to Dancetale and-!" "I'm not going to that club Blue." Ink interupts her, "I'm not a partier, you know this."Blue huffs and crosses her arms, "You don't love me anymore..." "Blue..." Ink says putting a hand on her shoulder, to which blue dramatically turns away puffing her cheeks. Ink sighs knowing shes fighting a losing battle, "okay fine, but I get to pick where we hang out next time okay?" Blue jumps up as soon as Ink finishes her sentence, grabbing her arm and pulling her up with her, "deal!!!" she shouts before dragging her up to her room, "I'll let you wear one of my dresses!!" "Will any of your stuff even fit me??" With that blues door slams shut behind them.