F

-15 years old-

*Zayn's POV*

Me and Niall walked out of school in the last day.

"We should go swimming." Niall suggested and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't swim." I said.

"I know. I'm going to teach you." He said determined.

"Niall I just can't okay." He smiled showing his braced smile.

"You don't even want to try. We're gonna try." He said grabbing my hand running to his house.

"They cleaned my pool yesterday." He said dragging me in the door up into his room.

He went to his drawer and threw me some shorts. He stripped down butt naked. I only saw his backside. I wasn't gay or anything but knew Niall had a nice ass. I undressed and put on the shorts. I've never swam in his pool. The most I've done is stuck the feet in the water.

He grabbed my hand dragging me down the stairs and out his back door. He jumped in the pool.

"This water is cold." He said.

"Niall I don't wanna learn." I said and went over and sat on the patio chair putting on my sunglasses.

"ZAYNNNNNNN." Niall whined getting out the pool.

"Leave me alone." I said and he grabbed my arm pulling it.

"Okay." I said getting up. I went down the little steps but held on to the sides.

"So I'm gonna need you to let go Zayn." He said grabbing my arm pulling me.

As soon as he got me a loose I latched on to him.

"Zayn just stand. We're in 5 feet." He said.

"I'm only 5'6" I exclaimed.

"Only!" He yelled.

He came behind me and put his arms around mine and showed the arm technique. When I got that he wanted me to float on my stomach and I did that without a problem. But he grabbed my torso and told my to kick my legs then start the arm technique. He let me go and I began swimming.

"I didn't know it'd be that easy." I said.

"You don't knock it till you try it." He said and sat on the edge of the pool.

"You're gonna brown." I told him.

"I know. I'm too pale." He said and I sat next to him.

"No matter how tan you get I could always do this." I said and smacked his thigh and a red handprint was imprinted on red.

He pushed me smiling. I pushed him back and he pushes me harder pushing me into the water and he slid down in the pool and splashed me with water.

I start splashing him back. Then we were in a while wore until he ducked under water which isn't the best because I didn't have goggles and the water was still shaky so I couldn't even-

"Ahhhh. Niall let me down." I said.

"Alright." He said and I could hear the smirk on his voice.

He dunked me in the water and I went under. I was trying to find a edge but end up hitting my head and I blacked out.

I chocked as I was coming too. I kept my eyes closed but felt lips on mine blowing in air then a short rest to pump my chest. I felt his lips on mine again and I pushed him away.

"Zayn. I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were gonna get all stupid and bump your head on the wall." He said laying on me and I laughed.

"It's okay. But next time Niall?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Just pump my chest. Your little thin lips aren't going to help me." I said and he got off of me hitting me.

"They aren't that thin." He said trying to look down at them.

"Yeah they are. They're like a little chicken beak." I said and he gasped hitting me again.

"But I'm a good kisser." He bragged scooting back in the water.

"Who told you that?" I asked laughing and putting my feet in the water.

"You should know. You kissed me." He said.

"Niall that's CPR and I didn't." I said.

"No think back." He said and I did.

"We were 7." I said loudly.

"Still. We can try right now." He said coming close to my leg.

So Niall might have a little crush on me. He's told me but it wasn't a big deal. He'll get over it I know.

"If I say you were a good kisser will you stop trying to get me to kiss you." And he looked like he thought about it.

"Sure." He said.

"You're the best kisser in the world. Most people with braces are." I said.

"I just got these braces last month. So before that I was a horrible kisser." He said.

"Yeah." I said nonchalantly.

He plopped back in the water and splashed me. I splashed him again and then we were back at it.