W

-5-4 months later-

*Zayn's POV*

"Guess what day it is." I heard Niall come through my front door saying.

"What?" I asked.

"The day you fuck me. It's been a year. You haven't married anyone so this bum is all yours." He said.

"Niall I actually don't feel like it." I said.

"What?" He asked.

"I don't feel like it. I'm sorry maybe later okay?" I asked him.

But I'll be dragging this on for a while actually. Not because I don't want to have sex with Niall because I do. But I want it to be perfect. I've been waiting more that half my life to do it with him.

"It's okay. But I hope you want to soon because I wanted to have sex with you since I knew what sex was. And I found out about that when I was 10." Niall said.

"I remember I showed you nude lesbian magazines and you pushed them away. I thought that was so fucking hot." I said.

"Still do." Niall said and I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

"I'm hotter though." Niall said hunching. "Just saying. I mean I'm in your face s'all." He said and I laughed at him pulling him into the chair with me.

He smiled laying on the side of me. "I love you." He said smiling at me.

"I love you too Niall." I said and leaned down and kissed him.

He held my cheek and pulled away. "God I just keep falling in love with you over and over again. I remember we were only boys and I didn't know what love was outside of my mom and Greg. But when you defended me from all those girls on the playground when I was 5 I knew that was love. I've loved you for over 20 years. And I don't know how lucky I am some times." He said looking at me.

"You're not that lucky. I'm the lucky one." I said.

"Well I guess you are." Niall said blushing. "But I still consider myself lucky." Niall said and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

He ran a hair through my dyed pink hair. "I just want you to split me right down the middle right now but we can just kiss in the meantime." He said and I smiled at him before leaning down and giving him a couple kisses.

He pulled away. "Where do you want to go on our trip?" He asked.

"Georgia, Atlanta. They have a bunch of advantages for gay people. We should go during their pride week actually." I said.

"Really?" Niall asked me smiling.

"I've never been afraid to say it." I said hunching my shoulders.

"I know. I remember you used to say it for me when you were trying to get the girls. I remember because I used to ask you to hold my hand a lot and to make sure girls didn't get the wrong impression you would say 'he's gay. I'm not. He's just my best friend'. And then they would all surround you because you're sweet and handsome. And you're enough guy to know that sexual orientation doesn't matter which the found was 'sups adorbs'." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah. Good times." I said. "Oh and do you remember that time where you almost killed me?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"Remember I got you that big bear for valentines day when we were 16? And you had wondered why I disappeared all of a sudden. I end up taking some of the stuffing out the bear and getting in it and laying back in your bed.