M

I like this chapter!

[not edited]

*Zayn's POV*

It's been a couple years, 4 exactly, since I've seen Niall. We just lost contact. What made me remember him was I found this notebook when I went home to visit my mum. It had doodles in it. I came across this page with hearts on it with 'N+Z' and at the bottom in little sloppy writing it said 'p.s: niall didn't write this'. It made me smile and I put it in my box.

I moved to Bradford and well I'm coming to get a few things I want out of this house before I leave again. I don't know it just seems to bring back sweet memories.

I picked up the last box and went downstairs. I placed it on the floor and my mom came up to me and kiss my cheek.

"Mom are you sure you'll be fine?" I asked her.

"Yes I'm actually going drinking tonight." She said and I laughed.

"With who?" I asked her.

"Maura. You know Niall's mother." She said and I frowned.

"You've kept in touch with her?" I asked.

"Of course she's my best friend. Has been for 20 years." She said.

"I know. I know. It's just weird. Me and Niall hadn't stayed in contact." I said.

"Well that's upsetting. You guys used to be so close." She said.

"I know. But mom I should be going. I have to drive out to Bradford." I said.

"Alright hun. Call me when you get there." She said smiling at me.

"Alright mom." I said then picked up the box and left out.

I put the box in the backseat of my car then got in the drivers side myself.

I started up my car and made my way out of the community I've grown up in and onto the main roads to Bradford.

---

I finally got the last of the boxes out of my backseat and into my car. I'm home.

And I know what you'd say. How can you afford a home if you only tutor kids in English Monday's, Wednesday's, and Fridays, but I was able to do it. Plus I share with Harry so we go half on rent. He actually snagged a job singing but more of playing the piano than singing. Singing didn't work out for me that much. That's okay though. I love kids and I love English.

"Ooo what's this." Harry said coming in and plopping on my bed.

"I thought you had a banquet to play at tonight." I said.

"Yeah it was a outside gig. And It rained so it's scheduled for 3 days from now." He said I just nodded.

"But this is some stuff I got from home." I said and he opened up a box.

"Zaynie had a diary." Harry teased.

"I never had a diary a day in my life." I said and he opened it.

"It's Niall's." He said and I looked inside.

The last page was the day he left before college. Wow.

"Oooo let me see this page." Harry said taking it from me.

His eyes widened and blushed as he read it. He even fanned himself at one point.

"Niall was very dirty. That was a very descriptive fantasy. It was about a dream he had." Harry said.

"And why were you fanning yourself and blushing.