L

*Niall's POV*

So it's been 6 months and I finally get to see Zayn again. I came out to Florida because I did need some good weather for once in my life. And Louis came with me because he already recently visited his family.

I was bouncing in my seat as the plane start landing. "Niall calm down." Louis said laughing at me.

"What do you mean. I'm seeing Zayn again. How would you feel meeting your friend for 15 years you haven't seen in 6 months!" I said and he shrugged.

I wouldn't say I was the first to get off the plane but when the plane doors opened I probably pushed a old lady out the way getting off. Orderly fashion my ass.

I went and got my baggage from the shit thingy and looked around for Zayn. Louis caught up to me breathing heavy.

"It's a shame you play football and you're out of breath like that." I said and he laughed.

"Oooo who is that?" Louis said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Curly right there." He said pointing to who I know is Harry.

"Wait if that's Harry. Then where's-" I cut myself off by running when I seen Zayn.

I seen his smile with his arms opened and I went and jumped in his embrace hugging him around his neck with my ankles locked behind his back.

"Oh god I've missed you so much." I said to him smelling him and taking him in for the first time in 6 months.

"I've missed you too." He said and I pulled away hopping off of him and he kissed my forehead and I turned pink.

"Ooo who is blue eyes you were with." Harry said and I laughed.

"That's my best mate Louis." I said and hugged Harry

"Nice to finally meet you." I said and he smiled a dimpled smile.

"Nice to meet you." He said and we pulled away to see Louis hugging Zayn.

"Look at that bum." I heard Harry whisper.

"I know right." I said and Louis and Zayn pulled away.

"Well introduce me to your friend Niall." Louis said pushing me and smiling at Harry.

"Harry this is Louis. Louis this is Harry. I'm Niall and that's Zayn. We're well acquainted now." I said and went to go stand by Zayn while Louis and Harry stared at each other.

Zayn grabbed my bags and I walked cuddled into one side with his arm around my shoulder.

He was about 3 inches taller than me at most. We got in Zayn's car and I say in the front with Zayn.

I grabbed his a hand while he drove. "I missed you so much." And he picked up my hand kissing the back of it.

"I missed you too." He said and I blushed.

"Awwww Zaynie still a charmer." I said and he laughed.

He pulled up in front of the boy dorms. We were walking to his and Harry's dorm when I saw this hot guy.

"Hi." I said and he smiled at me.

"Hey. I've never seen you around here, you're a new transfer?" He asked

"No I'm actually just visiting a friend." I said biting my lip.

"A boyfriend actually." Zayn said coming up to me pulling me protectively into his side.