O

*Zayn's POV*

I smiled picking up my phone because it said 'Nialler' on the front.

"Hey Niall." I said.

"Hey Zayn. Wait are you busy?" He asked.

"No. Not at all." I said.

"Did you maybe wanna grab breakfast or something, catch up." He said his thick accent coming out.

"Yeah." I said simply.

"Well where do you want to meet up?" He asked.

"I'll come pick you up." I said and he giggled.

He told me his address again and we said our goodbyes and I presumed to get ready. It was 10 o'clock and he was talking about breakfast in 30 minutes.

I went in the bathroom and got in the shower. I thought a bit. Niall has kinda got more attractive. But I know I have to keep my composure. I just got him back as a friend, why change that.

I got out the shower and got dressed putting on my leather jacket. I brushed my teeth. Sprayed my cologne on me. Quiffed my hair up real nice. I looked at the time and it said 10:25 so I just headed out.

I got into my car and it took me a while to get to Niall's apartment. I just texted him to come down since I didn't know the floor he lived on or which door on that floor. Haha door floor.

I saw him come down. He looked nice. His styled didn't seem to have changed much. He was in a leather jacket like me. He came to the car and I unlocked the door. He got in and turned to look at me.

"Copying my style as usual." He said and I gasped.

"Leather jackets were my thing first. Wanna take it back to high school?" I asked.

"Oh no no no mister. You wouldn't even look at a leather twice. I encouraged you to buy a matching one with me." He said which was right.

"Well I wore it better." I said.

"Oh how that is a matter of opinion, love" he said.

"You know what? Good morning Niall. I'm taking you to Batter and Berries" I said.

"Thank you for treating me to breakfast even though I asked." Niall said.

"Well you know." I said.

"No Zayn I don't." He said and I punched his arm and he laughed as I pulled off.

"Zayn who are you fucking?" Niall said.

"So blunt. No one at the moment." I said.

"Let's play the quiet game." Niall suggested and I nodded.

10 seconds and I means 10 seconds later he spoke.

"I lost!" He yelled and I shook my head driving.

"I thought you weren't a morning person. You're so full of energy." I said.

" I know but it's almost 11. And I'm excited because I get to see you." He said and I smiled.

"Aww Niall that's sweet complimenting me on how I complete your life." Zayn said.

"You are so cocky it's unbelievable." Niall said as I parked.

"I guess I get so many compliments I get accustom to it and it makes me that way." I said.

"Oh cut the bullshit." He told me getting out of the car.