X

Long overdue

*Niall's POV*

"You know it's really hard not being mad at you." I said when he woke up.

He looked around. We were in the ambulance. We hadn't even left from in front of my apartment until they detected what was wrong and he passed out from exhaustion.
Literally he reached high levels of fatigue and his blood sugar was low.

He smiled at me. "Why?" He asked.

"Because you put yourself before me again. You put your health before me. And I told you about that but I love you for it. It was sweet and I honestly know everything is so real." I said.

"Of course it is." He said and the EMT let him sit up.

"Zayn. I love you so much. But this wasn't that bad. I get it it was for my safety and sometimes not even that but this. You know I was mad and I couldn't believe you but I don't ever want a situation like this to ever happen again." I said.

He smiled at me. He made me come closer to him and he kissed my lips. "No promises. Niall when you love someone so much you want to do everything for them. At least I do. You're my everything." Zayn said and I smiled.

"Wish someone would talk to me like that." The EMT said to herself before taking the thing off Zayn's arm.

"Well anyways. I also wanted to tell you that our plans is scheduled to leave in two days. Atlanta, Georgia." He said.

"What? Seriously?" I asked him.

He nodded. I smiled at him and he kissed my forehead.

--- (being lazy af for this)

His friends over here came and picked us up from the airport and I got in the car. It was a jeep and I sat in the back with Zayn. It was a bit weird because I wasn't included in the conversation. It didn't even make since because it was like in code of something and that was making me mad.

I just sighed leaning against the door. "What's wrong babe?" He asked.

"I'm tired." I said.

"We'll be at the hotel in no time okay?" He said and I nodded.

I fiddled with my phone and texted my mom to tell her I made it safely.

"Do you maybe think that we should have rented a car or something?" I asked him.

"No we'll be fine." He said but I sighed at that.

What are we just going to get rides from his friends everywhere we go, or pay a uber. Tsk tsk. Wasting our money. I knew I should've just rented the car when booking our flight.

Zayn pulled me closer to him and let me lay on him. "You okay?" He asked me.

"Just tired." I said sighing again.

"That sounded like a irritated sigh." He said.

"Just ready to go to the hotel." I said again and the dudes in the front seat looked through the rear view mirror at us.